Did I do good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!!! Tonight was pretty interesting! I was out walking my dog and on my way home I saw my neighbor outside. We got to talking and he told me he has just recently broken up with his girlfriend and she had given back some of the things he had bought her when they were still together. He said he had noticed that I carried Louis vuitton bags and was wondering if I would be interested in a speedy 30 ( he didn't know what it was called..said it looks like an old school mailbox,...lol) I of course said ok I'll check it out. Well the overall bag was great..canvas in perfect condition,leather handles was a med patina, piping was good with the exception of one corner the leather did wear down the the plastic piece is showing a bit ( not that noticeable). But overall it was in excellent condition...I asked him how much he wanted to sell it for and he said $100! The bag is made in USA and he bought it in 2007 he still had the receipt! I did good right girls??

Great deal, must post picture to make us drool!

Fainting over here! What a steal! This is benefitting from other people's crazy ex's, you are so lucky. Even the corner looks ok without a fix, but since LV is doing it for free, heck, why not! Great purchase. Why does this never happen to me? :crybaby::cry:

Nice kitchen counter btw...

Yeah I finally figured out how to post pics!!!!!! Ok the speedy is at the lv store now but these are pics of the bag I took before I took it in! See the one corner? Not bad right?? Ohh now I need to take pics of my collection sooo far!! I've been wanting to post pics just never knew how! All I had to do was download purse forum app on my iPad! Ohh crazy me!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.