The Walking Dead on AMC

Thats how I took it. Ugh, can't stand her.
It had to have hurt Rick to see her respond like that when he told her that he killed Shane. Not to mention it's like she didn't even care that Shane had plotted to kill Rick! It was like he actually realized that their relationship was clearly a love affair. She's really showing her true colors! I hope the series follows the comic book next season so she dies. She is completely selfish!

I can understand why he flipped out on everyone at the end. Everyone had so much to say...doubting him all the time, when he never really asked to be in charge and if at any point they are in doubt of the choices he makes, they can leave!

Shoegal30 said:
It had to have hurt Rick to see her respond like that when he told her that he killed Shane. Not to mention it's like she didn't even care that Shane had plotted to kill Rick! It was like he actually realized that their relationship was clearly a love affair. She's really showing her true colors! I hope the series follows the comic book next season so she dies. She is completely selfish!

I can understand why he flipped out on everyone at the end. Everyone had so much to say...doubting him all the time, when he never really asked to be in charge and if at any point they are in doubt of the choices he makes, they can leave!

I was shocked that Carol had so much to say to him. She has been useless since the beginning, and I have never seen her lift a finger to do anything. Maggie, Patricia, and Lori prepared all the meals at the farm while Carol sat in the RV and sulked over a daughter she KNEW was dead, but watched others risk their lives for. She had a lot of nerve. I would have left her on the farm, personally.

I was shocked that Carol had so much to say to him. She has been useless since the beginning, and I have never seen her lift a finger to do anything. Maggie, Patricia, and Lori prepared all the meals at the farm while Carol sat in the RV and sulked over a daughter she KNEW was dead, but watched others risk their lives for. She had a lot of nerve. I would have left her on the farm, personally.
My thoughts exactly. It's like she has so much to say all of a sudden!! I so would have left her tail there. Did you peep her trying to influence Daryl? He was pretty much like, girl.....bye!

Yeah to me it felt like her reaction confirmed what Shane had been saying all along. Must hurt to know he killed is best friend over a woman that wasn't 100% inlove with him. The anger in Lori's eyes was hard core, I think that ws the first time I lieked her the actress's portrayal.

:lol:
I wonder is the writers will write a love affair between these two characters. I think Daryl cares for her.
I was rooting for that a while ago too. But she made me mad last night so now I'm not so sure! But I think it would be nice to see him vulnerable and actually caring about someone!

SPOILER AHEAD: I wonder how that will play out when Meryl comes back next season......

Yeah to me it felt like her reaction confirmed what Shane had been saying all along. Must hurt to know he killed is best friend over a woman that wasn't 100% inlove with him. The anger in Lori's eyes was hard core, I think that ws the first time I lieked her the actress's portrayal.
Girl, truth be told, I think that broke him! Especially when Carl cried over Shane as well. I think everyone hurt Rick last night (along with everything that had been done to him throughout the season) and he snapped. Everyone had been saying how bad and annoying Shane was and now he's dead and everyone is mad at Rick. When Rick was just protecting himself. Never mind the fact that Shane killed two people for his own personal gain.....

I kinda liked that Carol was starting to open up with Daryl! Hell Lori has had her alpha male protect her with either Shane or Rick, Why can't DCarol get her Alpha.
Like Andrea said Lori has ben sheltered from the new world. I'd want Daryl as my man in this world, he is kick azz!

Such a change from when he was first introduced.

Daryl and Carol...his idea of sweet talk is calling her a dumb ***** and she responds by falling all over him, which is asinine! It's comical to me.

I hate Andrea, I was so stinking happy when it looked like she was stranded. This show has a hard time casting women, they're either weak or trying to hard. Andrea falls into the latter category. I mean, can't a woman know how to cook and shoot a walker? I cook a mean dinner AND I'm a better shot than most men. I seriously can't be the only one.

Good episode, the spoiler I read last week was DEAD on.

Daryl and Carol...his idea of sweet talk is calling her a dumb ***** and she responds by falling all over him, which is asinine! It's comical to me.

I hate Andrea, I was so stinking happy when it looked like she was stranded. This show has a hard time casting women, they're either weak or trying to hard. Andrea falls into the latter category. I mean, can't a woman know how to cook and shoot a walker? I cook a mean dinner AND I'm a better shot than most men. I seriously can't be the only one.

Good episode, the spoiler I read last week was DEAD on.

Well Carol's ex husband beat the cr@p out of her, and didn't the insinuate that he might have wanted to rape Sophia? So Daryl seems like a Knight in shinning armor!

I think Daryl lost all shreds of respect for Carol when she admitted that she gave up looking for Sophia long before they found her. Every time the group is in trouble, Carol is the first to start screaming and crying hysterically and putting everyone in danger. The actress portraying Carol is great, she makes the role believable.

My thoughts exactly. It's like she has so much to say all of a sudden!! I so would have left her tail there. Did you peep her trying to influence Daryl? He was pretty much like, girl.....bye!

He basically was like GTFOOH! lol

The actor who plays Daryl said there will never be anything between them, it's not part of the storyline.

Good!!!

On another note - I didn't know that Daryl (IRL) dated and has a child with Helena Christensen. He must clean up very well. lol

"This is not a democracy, anymore..... Send me a post card..."!!

I'm so glad that Rick finally came out and established his leadership role during last night's episode. Funny how everyone has so much to say against him but no one stepped up to challenge him in the end or better yet, opted to leave the safety of the group.

Season 3 sounds like it's going to be even better, with the introduction of Michonne's character and the sneak peak/hint that the survivors are so close to but yet unaware of their proximity to what appears to be some sort of prison or fortress-like facility.