Help! I can't stop using my speedy!!!

BagLadie

Got a handle on it
O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
Ok - - - I know this is weird - but I cannot stop using my speedy. You have to understand, I used to change handbags about 3 times a day. Since I got my mono speedy 25 I can't use anything else. Don't get me wrong, I still buy other bags....but I just can't use them! Today I put my things into another bag (who shall remain nameless) and within 2 hours I raced home and threw everything back into my speedy and breathed a sigh of relief. I had missed her! What is wrong with me?? Will I ever want to use another bag again??:Push:

I know exactly what you mean! I bought two other nice (non-LV) bags just before I bought my Damier speedy. And ever since, I just can't switch. I love the other bags, and still think they're cute, but they just sit in the dust bags. What is it about speedy?

I know exactly what you mean! I bought two other nice (non-LV) bags just before I bought my Damier speedy. And ever since, I just can't switch. I love the other bags, and still think they're cute, but they just sit in the dust bags. What is it about speedy?

I know - the speedy has such a great shape and holds so much and just goes with everything! I have an addiction I swear.

LOL... You are not alone! I also love my Speedy 30 and although it took me a week and a half to finally take her out. I've been using her nearly everyday since then! I Love it. I did purchase 2 very beautiful bags today from Nordstroms Rack that I adore and will use in the spring/summer. One is a beautiful Micheal Kors straw and leather Bag and another is a Laundry by Shelli Segal clutch. I will use these while on vacation too. I love fun and colorful bags.

i totally understand! i have 2 speedies.. i try to rotate...but nothing feels right like the speedies do... i love that size, shape... yay for speedies!!!!!

I have a speedy 35, but I tend to throw my stuff in my Freitag messenger bag (made from truck tarps, waterproof..) since always needing a hand to hold a bag kinda bothers me. I guess preferences...

I use my speedy 30 a lot.
I have lots of other bags, but none of them compare!
So I know how you feel.
My friends and I like to say things like "Oh, It's a speedy 30 day!"
But now it's turning into.. "It's a speedy 30.. MONTH!"

haha!

I cannot use anything other than my speedy 30 either! nothing seems to compare. I got a new Balenciaga black city, a Chanel tote, even a LV Klara...amoung other LV pieces, and still I've used each one like twice. These days 90% of the time I'm sporting my speedy! (Wish I had had this fulfilling feeling before I spent all the money on the other...lol!)

I can TOTALLY relate to this thread! OMG!! I cannot for the life of me use a different bag besides 1 of my Speedies. Speedies seem to "own" me! :yes:

I took out my BH a few wkends ago, and as soon as I got home everything went back into my (newest Speedy) Azur 30. :love:

Lately, I cannot even change from my Azur to another Speedy. I've used my Azur everyday since I got it (Feb. 14) except for 4 days. (2 days was because it rained, the other 2...I used my Red Epi Speedy, then my BH like I was saying earlier..) Before my Azur...I was obsessed with my ML for a month and a half.:P

There's just something about the Speedy I guess...:sweatdrop: :heart: