the PANDORA bracelet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nichollecaren said:
Honestly, I've concluded the bracelet is not hers. How can she be confused about having a charm engraved?

Especially when there are probably hundreds that look the same!

I had my Best Friends charm engraved by a non-pandora engraver a couple of months back. I didn't know Pandora could do that for you. I need to oxidize it as it's hard to see the engraving. Was also worried about the font being different. I guess if I don't like it then maybe I can have it buffed and redone?

grrr you lot i dont know if i am coming or going lol.
first the royal wedding charm now mentions of the mothers day charm.
would this happen to be the one that says mum or mom?
or are we talking about a different charm

Yes, different transaction. Just did a presale and got 3 free bracelets. Luckily I had my DH and mom with me so we did it under 3 people. I got 2 ss bracelet one for my mom and me and an oxi one for me :smile:.

Way to go!

----
While I love that Pandora in the US has lowered their prices, I notice now some beads I wanted won't always add up to the minimum $100, LOL!!! I will have prob have to buy one more bead than usual to hit the minimum :P

I'm going to try to post a picture of my new bracelet, hope this works. I have a ring in the box too that I matched up with the bracelet. I want to get clips for it but I can't make up my mind. I'm thinking either the silver starbursts or the silver S's. Any suggestions?

Pandora4.jpg

Pandora3.jpg

^How lovely! this colorway would be perfect for my SIL, as she loves ambery colors. I thought of the S clips immediately. I think because your bracelet designs are sort of organic, the S design is similar. what do you think?

^How lovely! this colorway would be perfect for my SIL, as she loves ambery colors. I thought of the S clips immediately. I think because your bracelet designs are sort of organic, the S design is similar. what do you think?

Thanks so much :smile: I do like the sunbursts but then thought they might blend in too much with the feathers, so that's why I'm considereing the S clips. Then, I just found the new heart clips. They don't have them in the stores here yet but I really like them. Have you seen the new heart clips in person yet?

I'm going to try to post a picture of my new bracelet, hope this works. I have a ring in the box too that I matched up with the bracelet. I want to get clips for it but I can't make up my mind. I'm thinking either the silver starbursts or the silver S's. Any suggestions?

Pandora4.jpg

Pandora3.jpg

Your bracelet and ring are LOVELY! Could you tell me what that feather charm is called? it looks stunning! Silver star bursts will look great with it btw ;)

Pandora4.jpg

Pandora3.jpg
beautiful ring and bracelet! The silver starbursts would be great clips to go with it. Please tell me WHERE you got that beautiful spirograph glass bead on the far right!!!!!

Your bracelet and ring are LOVELY! Could you tell me what that feather charm is called? it looks stunning! Silver star bursts will look great with it btw ;)
It's the Denmark charity feather...no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.