Stars/Public Figures and Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Tilda!!:ty:IFFAH for the great pics! Would love to have her Massai!! I would love to see what else she wears when she is in the jungles!!:biggrin:

Congrats Perlerare on your weight loss and quitting smoking!!:flowers:

Congrats on quitting too Vavara!:flowers:

Thank you, dear.... But those 3 extra kilos I put on since then won't go off now.... Or ever? LOL... Beware! :graucho:

perlerare successfully managed both, maybe she can enlighten us :flowers:

whenever I look at her I see that casper.... And I CAN'T stand that casper... I think women too have midlife crises after all.... :Push:

I can't either...he rubs me the wrong way. The guy's probably a sweetheart! :P JLo strikes me as one of those women, who although beautiful, talented, and successful, feels inadequate without having a man!

I can't either...he rubs me the wrong way. The guy's probably a sweetheart! :P JLo strikes me as one of those women, who although beautiful, talented, and successful, feels inadequate without having a man!

I absolutely agree. I think you hit the nail w the hammer here... She just likes to be admired and takes "whatever" is out there and available... Unfortunately, the outcome is always the same. So far... Such a pity. BUT- if she is happy... Alas...:smile:

I absolutely agree. I think you hit the nail w the hammer here... She just likes to be admired and takes "whatever" is out there and available... Unfortunately, the outcome is always the same. So far... Such a pity. BUT- if she is happy... Alas...:smile:

ITA! I think she likes being adored. Sadly I think the adoration she seeks is not the right kind, starstruck seems more like it.

varvara said:

Sorry to chime in (and be so oot too) but im kind of thinking kudos to jen...if men can break up and then tote around hot younger women, so can women ! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

These relationships ~ dancers and stars ~ always end up the same way, right? History has a way of repeating itself, unfortunately :graucho: I think that JLo is happy with her career and well she should be right now :smile: He is just a tool, as my DD would say.

JLo is simply like the myriads of very wealthy men who marry the nanny(Tiger Woods), secretary (insert any name here) , flight attendant (Robert DeNiro) or the restaurant head hostess (John Adams Morgans of JP Morgan). These men typically 'marry down", they marry and date down over and over again because they can. Thats exactly what JLo is doing and why?......because she can! .
When she tires of them, she probably cuts them a cheque, sign a non-disclosure thing and "To the Left, to the left...everything you own in a box to the left"...:smile:

JLo is simply like the myriads of very wealthy men who marry the nanny(Tiger Woods), secretary (insert any name here) , flight attendant (Robert DeNiro) or the restaurant head hostess (John Adams Morgans of JP Morgan). These men typically 'marry down", they marry and date down over and over again because they can. Thats exactly what JLo is doing and why?......because she can! .
When she tires of them, she probably cuts them a cheque, sign a non-disclosure thing and "To the Left, to the left...everything you own in a box to the left"...:smile:

Well said! :biggrin:

:lol::lol:

Sorry to chime in (and be so oot too) but im kind of thinking kudos to jen...if men can break up and then tote around hot younger women, so can women ! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I totally agree w you here, and yes- why not? BUT the selection.... Matters, IMO.
Especially when she already married and divorced one backup dancer so fast you couldn't say "fast".:graucho:

Status
Not open for further replies.