Review Creme de le Mer ~ The body Creme

sparklyred said:
So I just placed my order and got a nice little bunch of samples. I will be reviewing soon. I had it sent to my workplace because that is the only thing ever that I don't want my hubby to know how much I paid for it:smile: I'm excited. I hope it works

That's great!!!!! and really fast~ Enjoy it & Congrats!!!!!! Such a nice way to treat yourself :smile:

Aww, thank you chloebagfreak!!!! that's very kind of you. Did your son outgrow his eczema?

You are right, it does last awhile!!! I always smile when I read La Mer saying that you DON'T have to use it every day. lol.
Yes, I guess he did. It was either the dry weather or our golden retriever. Now he just gets a little itchy when it is windy outside.

I use the whole line and love it:smile:
I am bummed that they changed the eye concentrate, its not as emollient now.

Well got it today (creme de la mer) and I am at work so I cant use it. BUT it comes with a guarantee. If it doesn't do what it says it is supposed to do and you are unhappy with it you can exchange for another product or return all together. So that has me super excited. I always think if a company backs a product like that, it really most work for most. Hopefully, I am part of the most !!!

sparklyred said:
Well got it today (creme de la mer) and I am at work so I cant use it. BUT it comes with a guarantee. If it doesn't do what it says it is supposed to do and you are unhappy with it you can exchange for another product or return all together. So that has me super excited. I always think if a company backs a product like that, it really most work for most. Hopefully, I am part of the most !!!

Welcome to the "cult" lol!!! When I first started using it, it took a little while for my skin to adjust. When my skin adjusted, I couldn't get enough and bought the entire line. Congrats!! I hope you love it! :smile:

chloebagfreak said:
Yes, I guess he did. It was either the dry weather or our golden retriever. Now he just gets a little itchy when it is windy outside.

I use the whole line and love it:smile:
I am bummed that they changed the eye concentrate, its not as emollient now.

I love the eye concentrate! When did they change it?

I love the eye concentrate! When did they change it?
About a year ago. It used to be a little yellower and more emollient, but there was an ingredient that people were reacting to (not me) and they changed the formula. I find it to be less hydrating now.
I'm also bummed that they stopped making the Face Serum. Supposedly the
Radiant serum is close to it.

chloebagfreak said:
About a year ago. It used to be a little yellower and more emollient, but there was an ingredient that people were reacting to (not me) and they changed the formula. I find it to be less hydrating now.
I'm also bummed that they stopped making the Face Serum. Supposedly the
Radiant serum is close to it.

I really like the regenerating serum. It works wonders for me!

I was talking with a friend of mine who is very particular about her skin care. She said she was having issues around her eyes and she used the gel creme and it worked amazingly well for her! I swear the la mer is a face lift in a jar!!! For me anyway......