Roxbury question before I make my BIG purchase

i was in your shoes a few weeks back. i went to the lv boutique to "look at it." the bag is gorgeous- and looks good on the shoulder BUT i didn't buy it because the one they had in stock had a crease. and if i were to be really honest, i wasn't so sure whether it was a trendy piece or not. that being said, not a day goes by that i don't think about it. it is very pretty and sometimes that's all that matters (haha). good luck!

I have it. No regrets. Very useful bag! I can get a lot of stuff in it!
The ONLY drawback I can see is that you have to be careful with it because of Vernis + vachetta....but I baby my bags anyways!

I love it!!!! I got her in noisette yesterday and carried her today and I'm a complete fan of this. She's not tiny at all, and I swear I never saw so many people turn and stare at a purse I carried (and I carried many... LEs, etc.)! I'm still in awe lol
The handle is unique and perfect imho and if you don't buy it in a scream-y color, I think it's very chic and classy and therefore not what I'd describe trendy (=over in 2 months).
Here are some pics:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...ecided-against-the-speedy-and-got-107270.html

I have it. No regrets. Very useful bag! I can get a lot of stuff in it!
The ONLY drawback I can see is that you have to be careful with it because of Vernis + vachetta....but I baby my bags anyways!

Agree. It is such an elegant bag. Mine was in perle and I do have to be careful becuz of the color....but still...no regrets! :yahoo:

I love mine too. Mine is in Pomme color but if you consider a different color, the perle will be another good choice.
You might need to get used to the snap on the top of the bags but I can fit all my everyday junks in there just fine.
Plus always get lots of compliments wearing it :smile:

the roxbury is a GORGEOUS bag, probably the nicest one I've ever seen. and that's saying a lot. i love the design and the vernis material. it looks absolutely stunning in perle. maybe that will be my next purchase :smile:

this is definitely on my "to-buy" list. i was leaning towards this before i got the brentwood but hopefully the roxbury will come out in the amarante colour later this year.

i think this is one of their most unique yet functional bags.