Gift help!

I'm from the UK and visiting an American friend in a couple of weeks. She's kind enough to let me stay with her for my 2 week stay so I want to give her something to say thank you, but I have no idea what to get. I know there's a lot of US girls on here (or maybe others have some ideas?), but what British things do you love/can't get in the US/would appreciate as a gift? Literally anything- snacks, bands, tv shows etc!

Do you know of any beauty products from the UK that she'd like to have? A little basket full of nail polishes, eye shadows, etc and some UK chocolates would be a sweet and thoughtful gift.

Do you know of any beauty products from the UK that she'd like to have? A little basket full of nail polishes, eye shadows, etc and some UK chocolates would be a sweet and thoughtful gift.

yeah i was thinking of something like that, gonna do a little bit of research about what brands aren't available to her in the us. and lots of cadburys chocolate lol! thanks everyone :smile:

Are you able to buy Fortnum & Mason products where you live, or do you need to go to London? Their teas, chocolates and chutneys are my absolute favorites, and their products are my only souvenirs when I visit London.

Are you able to buy Fortnum & Mason products where you live, or do you need to go to London? Their teas, chocolates and chutneys are my absolute favorites, and their products are my only souvenirs when I visit London.

This would be a great gift idea. A friend once gave me Fortnum & Mason chocolates and they're divine :smile:.