Pick me up off the floor..DH just gave me a Love!

I don't know what happened!! It was the Baby Trinity that I actually had on my mind and he knew that, and it came home with us too lol! I'm not sure how to wear both at the same time and a watch, I have to play around with them. The cord colors!! I could have gotten all of them!!
Dh doesn't like the Love with a watch on the same wrist, hmmm, what to do...

Really, I still can't believe he got me a Love bracelet! Yayyy! It totally helps with the getting older hehe.:biggrin:

I really really loved the rose gold also, but I was afraid I'd be looking at it next week and thinking I should have gotten the white. Maybe a smaller rose gold bracelet down the line...so I'm LOVING the white!:heart:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 280
Wow gorgeous bangle - defo keep it, but yes, go to the Cartier shop just for the experience :smile:

Love you wedding set, your engagement ring is beautiful! Do you mind me asking how many carats it is?

Well done Hubbie and Happy Birthday to you!

I'd love me some yellow heat like that any day!!;)
haha i'm officially addicted to yellow diamonds, I cannot help it...they're so pretty:smile:

when should we expect this reveal of your recent "bad behaviour"?:graucho:

edit- I just saw your silk trinity too!! love that bracelet it's really comfy to wear and works great with your love. congrats!!!!

Wow gorgeous bangle - defo keep it, but yes, go to the Cartier shop just for the experience :smile:

Love you wedding set, your engagement ring is beautiful! Do you mind me asking how many carats it is?

Well done Hubbie and Happy Birthday to you!

Aww thank you Twitspie! My ring is a 15th ani upgrade, it's 2.32 on a size 5 finger. It makes me happy every time I see it. And the Cartier experience was wonderful!

Lol I guess you girls think I should keep! It's white gold and gorgeous size 16 fits perfect on both wrists. Ok I'm gonna go to the Cartier store with it just to make sure, but actually I'm totally keeping it, just telling DH we need to double check so he'll take me to the store lol. I want a little bit of the Cartier experience hehe! I feel like a kid on Christmas morning! :P
Happy Birthday!
You have a great DH who listens :P, keep the bracelet it looks great!

Happy Birthday! and congratulations on your beautiful Love bracelet, love it with
your Baby Trinity. What a wonderful DH you have! Enjoy it and yes, isn't the Cartier
store experience just fabulous, love that cappucino!!:biggrin:

Ok my bday is on Monday, I knew he had something he was excited about, I had NO IDEA it was a Love bracelet! I don't know about designer jewelry except what I pick up on here, I guess I've mentioned Love bracelets recently since they're so popular here. DH on the other hand is very into watches, so Cartier is totally on his radar. I am in total shock and overwhelmed!!!! It's soooo beautiful, not something I'd ever considered owning myself!! He's asking me if I want to keep it or go look for something else. Omg I don't know!! It's such a major purchase!! Aaaaaaaagh!! What do I do?? It's such a huge surprise, I can't believe it!!:faint::faint::faint:::woot:

Both the bracelet and the supersweet, thoughtful DH are keepers. Congratulations!