Pick me up off the floor..DH just gave me a Love!

etk123

Call me Kiki
O.G.
Nov 9, 2010
Ok my bday is on Monday, I knew he had something he was excited about, I had NO IDEA it was a Love bracelet! I don't know about designer jewelry except what I pick up on here, I guess I've mentioned Love bracelets recently since they're so popular here. DH on the other hand is very into watches, so Cartier is totally on his radar. I am in total shock and overwhelmed!!!! It's soooo beautiful, not something I'd ever considered owning myself!! He's asking me if I want to keep it or go look for something else. Omg I don't know!! It's such a major purchase!! Aaaaaaaagh!! What do I do?? It's such a huge surprise, I can't believe it!!:faint::faint::faint:::woot:

What a great surprise!

I think part of that swooning is not only because it's a beautiful and covetable gift, but also because he was listening and paying attention I what might thrill you! I love that. For that alone I'd keep it.

Lol I guess you girls think I should keep! It's white gold and gorgeous size 16 fits perfect on both wrists. Ok I'm gonna go to the Cartier store with it just to make sure, but actually I'm totally keeping it, just telling DH we need to double check so he'll take me to the store lol. I want a little bit of the Cartier experience hehe! I feel like a kid on Christmas morning! :P

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 1,009
Lol I guess you girls think I should keep! It's white gold and gorgeous size 16 fits perfect on both wrists. Ok I'm gonna go to the Cartier store with it just to make sure, but actually I'm totally keeping it, just telling DH we need to double check so he'll take me to the store lol. I want a little bit of the Cartier experience hehe! I feel like a kid on Christmas morning! :P
Gorgeous...perfect fit! Your DH is definately a keeper!!!
Enjoy!