Worst impressions of foreign accents

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Sometimes, in jest, I like to speak in an English accent, but my Cockney always winds up sounding Australian for some reason.

This got me to thinking, who the the worst impressions of foreign accents?

Well, for me, there's:
Madonna.
Dick van Dyke in Mary Poppins
Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady (the Wouldn't it be Loverly Audrey)

These are just of English accents, but I'm sure you've heard other people attempt to speak with a foreign language and it wasn't working.

Slightly off topic but Alexander with Colin Farrell was bad Jared Leto adopted an Irish accent to match him play a GReek what's up with that and Angelina jolie sounded transilvanian (sp??)

REAAAAALLY obscure here - there used to be this Canadian teen drama show that was so cheesy that it was actually HILARIOUS called Degrassi Junior High. There was this character named Spike - a girl - the designated "teen-pregnancy" case on the show. She had a friend who shaved her head and I can't remember her name, but she was from London. She had. The worst. Fake. British. Accent. I have EVER HEARD in my life. I mean, the poor girl couldn't act her way out of a paper bag to start with, then someone had the audacity to ask this poor chick to fake a british accent.

Hideous.

Madonna is really bad. Who does she think she's fooling? As if a grown woman, would suddently develop an accent. Movie wise, I'd say Cameron Diaz in Gangs Of New York. A reeally weird accent that was off and on.