Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

Hi XVX666

Don't worry I'm waiting for my frd to heal n I will ask her to post how her unsatisfactory experience here. Perhaps u r lucky to have successful surgery u might not know how miserable to face blotchy job done by dr n yet having a hard time facing Revision. I think it's fair enough to post ur result with ITEM once or twice for their gd work on u but normal patient won't 24 hrs 7 advertise like u ya.. U Really hardworking hor...

I'd "ADVERTISE" other clinics if I did my surgeries at other clinics too. I would really wish to see how your friend's nose turned out.

I see everyone talking about how good and bad all the clinics are...but no pictures as prove. This is why I uploaded pictures of me here.

but it's overly suspicious when you'd never mentioned any other clinics from post 1.....

surely like any of us here, we'd be researching heavily (when our face is concerned) for the best clinics. but zoe told me items is a new clinic and there were no koreans in there for consultation, only foreigners.

it is hard to critic with this point already.

but it's overly suspicious when you'd never mentioned any other clinics from post 1.....

surely like any of us here, we'd be researching heavily (when our face is concerned) for the best clinics. but zoe told me items is a new clinic and there were no koreans in there for consultation, only foreigners.

it is hard to critic with this point already.

hahahaha unfortunately, i only knew about bk and item and dr jung from shimmian. I took a few months to research and then i went for my surgeries.

And I did saw koreans when I was at ITEM.

I believe there r ppl here working with some korea clinics & trying their best to reach out for patients for business.

After all we r all humans, I don't care how good or how bad your Doctors are.. Juz bear in mind if u gonna do your job here do it with your conscience be conscious of what you are doing! Don't forget your Names get ruined by just a mistake.

Dear members pls do research heavily before making decision. Remember once your beauty is ruined, No matter how much u gonna to spent on Revision u will never be the same as before. 

I'll probably get backlash or people saying i work for item blah blah blah... I'm not here to defend anyone but I personally went with a friend to the clinic. She got her eyes done and the doctor was really conscientious. I don't know which doctor you're talking about but Dr. Kim was really honest during the consultation and he even took extra time making sure my friend's eyes were nicely done. She didn't need much post-op care from them since the surgery was pretty minor but whenever we called the clinic regarding any concerns they were polite and very informative. The only drawback was that my friend couldn't really converse in Mandarin so I did most of the translations between her and the nurse. I don't know how is it for everyone else who visited them but from we had a good experience. Maybe it's also because we were more paranoid and made sure to communicate with the staff and doctor before and after surgery.

One more thing... have you guys ever thought why some of us are so eager to share our good experiences with you all? I mean we're all in the same forum and when we luck out and get a good doctor we all only want the same for you guys. If you feel different just say so but don't bash the person who feels good about the clinic. To each his own right?

qiuqiu said:
One more thing... have you guys ever thought why some of us are so eager to share our good experiences with you all? I mean we're all in the same forum and when we luck out and get a good doctor we all only want the same for you guys. If you feel different just say so but don't bash the person who feels good about the clinic. To each his own right?

But you'd only shared yours when items was getting in the line of fire :smile:

But you're right to each their own.
Revision is awful ! Please pick carefully people :smile:

Hello Everyone,

Just wanna share my experience with this clinic I went to.

Currently I'm on my 4th day of post surgery. I got my nose (Septal cartilage, lengthening, silicone implant and alar base) and eyes (double eyelid) at ITEM Clinic.

Like most of you, I've actually considered going to BK and actually have met Dr Kim in person once. Even booked my consultation and ALMOST book my surgery. But I am really glad I met Elaine. She let me know about ITEM clinic and suggest I meet up with the doctors for consultation.

So I met Dr Kim Jinsung (Former BK plastic surgeon, now director of ITEM Clinic) who is specialized in doing face contouring and nose jobs. He speaks english so there is no communication breakdown. And I am really really comfortable with him and he isnt pushy. He suggested what should be done and what shouldnt be done. He is also very detailed and patient. Later on, I also met Dr Chung Woojin (Former BK plastic surgeon, now director of ITEM Clinic) who is specialized in eyes and facelifting. He too, speaks english and also there isnt any communication breakdown. I'm sure thats what most of us look for when most of us doesnt speak fluent korean. And it is VERY VERY important to let the doctors know what is your desired look. Dr Chung Woojin is also a very nice person. Honestly, I couldnt ask for more. Both doctors are really friendly and down to earth, you dont feel like they are doing "sales", they dont get pushy, they listen to your needs and explain everything that they can do and what they cant. And most importantly, they are sincere. You will know that they are not after your money.

As compared to the consultation I had with Dr Kim from BK and the two doctors from ITEM, I am extremely comfortable with both two doctors as compared to Dr Kim from BK. If you are looking for attentively, not pushy, truthful and detailed doctors, ITEM has got them.

When I reached ITEM clinic, the nurses were very welcoming. Even though they cant speak english/chinese fluently, they still try to help. Also, there's a nurse who knows how to speak chinese, so dont worry. Before I had my surgery, I met the doctors again and they explained to me what they will do to me again and ask if I have any questions or doubts. After my surgery I was ushered to the recovery room to rest until I am feeling better. The nurses kept coming in to check on me. And then I was told that I can go back to the hotel and rest. One of the nurses even followed me to the taxi and make sure I was alright which is very sweet of her.

I was told to go back to the clinic next day to clean up my wound, and the doctors came to see me. They showed their concern and told me when I can expect to have my cast and stitches removed and why am I experiencing some kind of discomfort breathing (due to my nose job). I never have a doubt about these doctors because even when I don't question them, they fill in almost every details they can to make sure you feel secure with them. I didnt enter the operating room with question marks in my mind which I am very glad about.

I went back to the clinic on my 3rd day to get my wounds cleaned up and funny thing was, I was at the subway and this ajumma approached me and asked me for directions and saw my eyes and she said its pretty. It still look swollen and a little bruised but I trust my doctors and I wont doubt her :P

I'm going to visit the clinic tomorrow again and honestly, I am really really really glad I made the right choice. I'm so happy I get to know Elaine. If not for her, I wont be able to have know about this clinic. Even my mom who have consulted with Dr Kim from BK and the two doctors from ITEM, she too felt that the other two doctors were more sincere and truthful.

PS: I DIDNT GET PAID TO WRITE THIS MUCH. THIS IS BASED ON MY OWN EXPERIENCE AND THIS IS ALL COMING FROM MY HEART :smile:

www.itemclinic.com (LOOK AT ALL THE BEAUTIFUL AFTER PHOTOS!)
The website is in Korean, if you do not know where to see the photos. Go to the right hand side that reads "포토갤러리".

If you have any questions regarding the surgeries, email Elaine at [email protected]
Dear xvx666,

Im really amazed by your after pics! You look great! :smile: Do you know roughly how many percentage did the price goes up? I'm actually still in research state and I won't be going till end of 2012 or early 2013.

Im contemplating much about silicon or rib cartilage as im really afraid of rejection. I once had belly button pierced and it got rejected and left a scar! that's why i couldnt make up my mind.. :sad:

Btw, ITEM's Dr. Kim is coming to SG. So i'm gonna see him this coming april. :smile:

hey guys~
i wish to do for my imbalance eyelid and epicanthoplasty, do u guys have any idea how much each of this cost???
i heard bk, vip and banobagi very famous but not sure which is the best for eyes surgery. banobagi seem using the diff method (double embedding) to get the double eyelid, which is the advance method to avoid loosening double eyelid after the long term. i'm not sure other clinics using this method or the old 1.. is any1 able to update me?
many thanks~~ :smile:

I believe there r ppl here working with some korea clinics & trying their best to reach out for patients for business.

After all we r all humans, I don't care how good or how bad your Doctors are.. Juz bear in mind if u gonna do your job here do it with your conscience be conscious of what you are doing! Don't forget your Names get ruined by just a mistake.

Dear members pls do research heavily before making decision. Remember once your beauty is ruined, No matter how much u gonna to spent on Revision u will never be the same as before. 

OH GOD~ I just finished read all the comments and i'm totally speechless to know the truth! really thanks for your advice!!! appreciate~

hey guys~
i wish to do for my imbalance eyelid and epicanthoplasty, do u guys have any idea how much each of this cost???
i heard bk, vip and banobagi very famous but not sure which is the best for eyes surgery. banobagi seem using the diff method (double embedding) to get the double eyelid, which is the advance method to avoid loosening double eyelid after the long term. i'm not sure other clinics using this method or the old 1.. is any1 able to update me?
many thanks~~ :smile:

i have heard teuim clinic recommended a few times