Playground Cammo

I'm looking for a cammo olive. :sad:
I just got one today that was shipped to me from the Seattle Outlet. (It took a week to get it) Its a black cammo ciao. Its cute! I got it for $71 !!! The best thing was that it didn't matter what "placement" I had for it....the characters are small enough that I got them all I think!

I just got one today that was shipped to me from the Seattle Outlet. (It took a week to get it) Its a black cammo ciao. Its cute! I got it for $71 !!! The best thing was that it didn't matter what "placement" I had for it....the characters are small enough that I got them all I think!

Congrats!

Thanks for all your help everyone! I got a Cammo Olive Playground Bella Bella for $89 at the Woodbury Commons Outet! :yahoo:The SA was really nice. I think her name was DeeDee.

Thanks for all your help everyone! I got a Cammo Olive Playground Bella Bella for $89 at the Woodbury Commons Outet! :yahoo:The SA was really nice. I think her name was DeeDee.
Wow! That's a fantastic price! Much better price than mine was! Did you happen to ask them what other prints they had?

Wow! That's a fantastic price! Much better price than mine was! Did you happen to ask them what other prints they had?
Nope, sorry. :sad: I only asked if they had the playground cammo olive. She said she had bella bella, bella, canguro, luna, and campeggio. Here's the number if you want to ask them what they have (845) 928- 3328.

Congrats!! I have that purse too!! You're gonna :heart: it!! My sis bought it for me for Christmas but the outlets must have lowered their prices on the older items b/c it was $111 outlet price...I bet they marked them down another 20% !!