customs tax

I think it depends on what country you are from. I know for the Uk it is 17.5% (I think). I am new to the whole customs tax thing. What country are you from? I think they give you a bill when you receive your package from my understanding. I know the other ladies could help you out more.

You should go to your country's (or state/provine) government's website. The types of customs duties and taxes are spelt out very clearly (at least for my country). LVR ships using FedEx, which will usually act as a broker on behalf of Customs and bill you for the customs duties and taxes. In some cases, you are required to go physically to the customs brokerage office to pay the duties/taxes before your bag would be released. It all depends on how your government works.

I think it depends on what country you are from. I know for the Uk it is 17.5% (I think). I am new to the whole customs tax thing. What country are you from? I think they give you a bill when you receive your package from my understanding. I know the other ladies could help you out more.

You wouldn't need to pay taxes if you buy from LVR, given Italy and Uk are both in the EU.

thanks for all the help! i live in the US and if fedex just bills me that's great. i just don't want to be afraid of the bag being stuck somewhere and me not knowing what to do. everyone is so helpful on this site!:yes: