Alexander Skarsgård XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibdj02.gif

oh, I hate when I was going to say something and then the thread gets too fat and cuts off. Well, Welcome to Alexander Skarsgard Sweet 16!!!:yahoo::happydance::balloon::woohoo:

Santress, we need some pretty for a lucky charm....!!

That thread 15 was a long one...

Re Fassbender Bagberry

I didn't know but then again i havent been paying too much attention to whats been going on in the entertainment industry lately, haven't really read much about him and not a huge fan, only seen him in X-Men First Class and know that he is a big deal right now.....I just get over excited if there is any stardust on the wind in my location.......sad i know!:lol:

oh, I hate when I was going to say something and then the thread gets too fat and cuts off. Well, Welcome to Alexander Skarsgard Sweet 16!!!:yahoo::happydance::balloon::woohoo:

totalparty.gif
tumblr_ly4aqa6F731r787a6o1_500.gif

tumblr_ljak93r22Y1qashe0.gif
partytime150b.gif

Re Fassbender Bagberry

I didn't know but then again i havent been paying too much attention to whats been going on in the entertainment industry lately, haven't really read much about him and not a huge fan, only seen him in X-Men First Class and know that he is a big deal right now.....I just get over excited if there is any stardust on the wind in my location.......sad i know!:lol:

I've also only seen him in Inglorious Basterds. Will check out Shame soon.

Re Fassbender Bagberry

totalparty.gif
tumblr_ly4aqa6F731r787a6o1_500.gif

tumblr_ljak93r22Y1qashe0.gif
partytime150b.gif

I've also only seen him in Inglorious Basterds. Will check out Shame soon.

Stardust...is that a new word for the Fassdong?!:lol: Which deserves it's own zipcode. Yep, I think if you have gotten hooked and read up on him, you know stuff. If you're passing by, you don't. Just like we know far too much trivial stuff on Skars, but no one else cares except to want to see him with his shirt off. Shallow b*tches!:cool:

Santress, we need some pretty for a lucky charm....!!

That thread 15 was a long one...

Here ya go. Some pretty to christen the new thread. I thought the old one was going to go on forever.:P

Alex-Sancto-2.gif

(Source: Sancto Erico) tumblr)

Alex-Nas-brush.jpg

(Source: brushfirefairy @ twitter)

Alex-Can-1.jpg

Alex-Can-2.jpg

(Source: canadianbeaversloveaskars tumblr)

Alex-ISA-S-2.jpg

(Source: The Superficial)

Alex-So-1-1.jpg

Alex-T-JJ-10.jpg

(Source: Just Jared)

Alex-TIFF-andreamaille-1.jpg

(Source: AndreaXX Photography via andreamaille tumblr)

Thanks for these Skarslovephoto :smile:

ps. Of course, dear Ted C. wrote something about AS and EO
Dear Ted:
Alexander Skarsgård and Elizabeth Olsen: Actually dating or just happened to be chatting and the usual Hollywood "they were talking so they must be together"? And what's your thought of them together?
—B

Dear Skolsen?
Simply chitchatting, B. At least according to the younger Olsen herself. But Alex does love himself a hot young blonde and few are hotter on the movie scene than Elizabeth these days. If they were to hookup? Hmmm…I wouldn't hate it.

http://uk.eonline.com/news/the_awful_truth/morning_mail_who_else_rooting_swebow/298139

Status
Not open for further replies.