How to wear the Isolde

I am speechless about how hot and fierce these shoes are!!! They look stunning on your feet! As for an outfit, I would pair it with a cream/neutral colored dress and one statement piece of jewelry ( either a spiked bracelet to match the shoes or an equally fierce ear-ring). but The color of the dress to me is what will pull these shoes together. You could do white/cream shorts/mini skirt with a grey/light colored top or even better a HL dress.

I saw a girl wearing these and almost fainted!

Her outfit was really cute: a short suit with slouchy tee and simple necklace, with a Chanel clutch. She really let the shoes be the focus and it worked perfectly.

Wow the black Isolde's are amazing! I love and adore these and so need them in my life ASAP!! The only thing that scares me is they're 160s and i've only very recently venture into 140s. These look absolutely fantastic on you. As everyone else has said these are such a statement shoe that I think you should keep the rest of your outfit toned down. Minimal jewellery and either skinny jeans/leggings and top or dress. You can add some colour but nothing too in your face. Would love to see some outfit pics :smile:

Eeek! Those shoes are just stunning! I can see three ways that you could wear them (wanted to put together a polyvore set, but alas I can't find a stock photo of them anywhere!):
1) Office appropriate: White blouse, ideally long-sleeved, plain black pencil skirt, no tights. You could put your hair up/wear glasses for the full effect!
2) On trend: neon shift or swing dress, preferably one block colour (hot pink or orange would work particularly well) with a clutch/bag that matches your shoes.
3) Nude/neutral/pale pink floaty/chiffony dress with a black leather jacket and the Isoldes.
Well, that was fun! Hope it helps!

They look stunning on you!!! Love the black!
I agree with the others to keep your outfit simple.
Can't wait to see what you come up with. Please post pics of what you decide.

Congratulations on a magnificent pair!
I re-iterate the fashion advice already posted: keep it simple, let the shoes talk.

Essbee: please do a polyvore type of thing because I cannot imagine how these shoes can be office appropriate unless you work in the fashion industry. That may be due to my lack of imagination.