Reveal... My choice ;)

eminere™;21172791 said:
Stunning - and the first bois de rose reveal on the forum too. Congrats :smile:

Thank you, Eminere! You r one of the enablers :smile: when you mentioned that Bois de rose is one of your favourite colours this season! Coming from you made me curious to want to see it IRL.

What a lovely colour! So delicate and pretty! Congratulations!

I know what you mean about having too many accessories and only 2 hands and 2 feet. I have 3 Dior watches that I rotate between on weekends and special occasions only, and I want to get a 4th (the Dior VIII). Doesn't make sense, though, since it means that my other 3 watches will not be worn as much.

Thank you, Averagejoe! I'm now contemplating to let go of my patent pearlized rose, do you think this colour is able to take it's place in terms of 'matching' with attires and versatility? Will i regret it later?

Thanks for that info, might try and contact her when I've saved up enough for my Bois de Rose new lock pouch!

Glad to share, Michi_chi! I hope you get your new lock pouch soon, Yini mentioned that the LDs in this colour are selling like hot cakes! She wouldn't have the bag for me if my DH didn't call in advance.

very nice color and what a great choice!!!:woot:

Thank you, kellyng! Congratulations on the writeup on you by Katherine on 'Feather factor'. You are amazing! Makes me realised 有眼不识泰山!

Oh btw, do you mind teaching me how to combine qoutes in one reply? I still can't figure out how to do that...

Thank you, kellyng! Congratulations on the writeup on you by Katherine on 'Feather factor'. You are amazing! Makes me realised 有眼不识泰山!

Oh btw, do you mind teaching me how to combine qoutes in one reply? I still can't figure out how to do that...

you are very welcome.i always think that chloe_c is one of our lady dior queens here! your collection is just stunning! :biggrin:

haha~多谢夸奖, just a humble student in front of art and design,still have a long way to go and lots of things to learn :shame:

as for the combine quotes, you can see a "Multi-Quote this message" besides the "Reply with Quote" button,press it and you can combine quotes,as much as you want.
for example,you hope to combine 4 quotes,press the "Multi-Quote this message" of the 1st three quotes, and press " Reply with Quotes" of the 4th quote.:smile:

hope it helps.

you are very welcome.i always think that chloe_c is one of our lady dior queens here! your collection is just stunning! :biggrin:

haha~多谢夸奖, just a humble student in front of art and design,still have a long way to go and lots of things to learn :shame:

as for the combine quotes, you can see a "Multi-Quote this message" besides the "Reply with Quote" button,press it and you can combine quotes,as much as you want.
for example,you hope to combine 4 quotes,press the "Multi-Quote this message" of the 1st three quotes, and press " Reply with Quotes" of the 4th quote.:smile:

hope it helps.

Thanks for your prompt reply, kellyng! To clarify, so the 'Multi-quote' button is the icon with 2 pages of papers with a green sign? And when i pressed on it, the green sign will turn to red? Thanks again!

My last thread was about seeking advice from TPFers on which should I get? Bois de rose in patent or lambskin? Turns out it should have been between Hortensia or Bois de rose lambskin. Hortensia is sooo pretty with it's gold charms, but Bois de rose is subtle elegance. Perhaps I should have gotten both?

However, I struggle with the guilt of 'hoarding', I think I'm turning my back on going down the slippery road of indulgence. I want to stop before it becomes 'vulgar'. How many bags and shoes does one need? My DH always says we only have 2 hands and 2 feet (I'm grateful that yet he indulges me). It has come to a point when I often have to decide which bag to carry to match an outfit. It's kind of ridiculous.

I've decided to trim my collection and buy only what I need from now on. It sounds like an impossible task, but I'm convicted do my best. By posting this online is to make sure I don't eat my words. And can I count on fellow TPFers to remind me this instead of 'enabling' the next purchase? :biggrin:

My apologies to all who have 'clicked' to see the reveal when it's loaded with some personal reflections...

Presenting...

bf863523.jpg

Lady Dior in Bois De Rose

The above picture captures it's colour quite accurately in daylight. Different lightings and angles give slightly different impressions. The more I look at it, the more it speaks to me. I'm glad I made my choice. A few more pics will be posted.

Thank you for reading my post :smile:

Chloe, your LD is beautiful beyond words! :love: :ps: Thanks for sharing with us!! :smile:

More Pics

b2bd098e.jpg

3e42480d.jpg

BTW, I highly recommend an SA, Yini, who works at London Heathrow Terminal 5. When my DH contacted her, she specially went to Harrods to pick up the bag as they don't have it in stock and couldn't get it delivered due to short notice. She even arranged to have it delivered to Terminal 3 departure lounge on the day when my DH flew home. Such stellar customer service!

This is her contact, pl let her know Chloe Choo referred her if you're writing to her.
[email protected]

btw I've saved your photos on my phone so I can look at it every day and remind myself to keep saving up to get my New Lock pouch in Bois de Rose :lol::graucho: