What nail polish are you wearing? Part 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pastel 69 :smile:

scaled.php

I ended up adding FingerPaints Flecked over my last mani. Sorry about the terrible pic, day 5 right before I was taking it off!

Current Mani: Zoya Tori- it's a hard one to describe and MUCH harder to capture! Deep cool-toned berry red packed with pink duochrome shimmer and silver microglitter is Zoya's description. My personal thoughts are it's a middle pink toned red (sometimes a kind of brown red quality with bright medium red and the silver gives of a vibe of lilac or light pink mircoglitter depending on the light.

I love it. What is a dotting tool and where can I get one.

thank you!

In the pic here you can see the dotting tool.
It was given to me by a sweet tPF girl! So sorry, I don'T know where to get them.

b9d93a8d.jpg

Babor Aubergine

thegoreprincess.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Babor-Aubergine.jpg

thegoreprincess.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Babor-Aubergine2.jpg

great one!

Thank you. Love your mani

thanks to you too!

Gorgeous! You're so good at dotting

Do we already have a theme for this week?

thanks a lot! But I still have to get better... the dots are not that straight in line always...

and nope, not that I know off!

Any suggestions for this weeks theme???

I love this mani. Those colors together work perfectly. I'm also obsessed with my dotting tools. Love this design. I haven't seen it before. I'll have to try this one.

thanks Hun! That means a lot to me, cauz you are the nail artwork Queen with Necromancer from my point of view!

scaled.php

hmm, duno what that color got to do with pastel... but I like it pretty much on you!

I ended up adding FingerPaints Flecked over my last mani. Sorry about the terrible pic, day 5 right before I was taking it off!

Current Mani: Zoya Tori- it's a hard one to describe and MUCH harder to capture! Deep cool-toned berry red packed with pink duochrome shimmer and silver microglitter is Zoya's description. My personal thoughts are it's a middle pink toned red (sometimes a kind of brown red quality with bright medium red and the silver gives of a vibe of lilac or light pink mircoglitter depending on the light.

love the first one! So much fun! Great color choices!

^my nails don't break easily, but I read something on a nail blog that kathyrose posted a link to a while back that might help you. it said to be careful when you've just gotten out of the shower or your nails are otherwise wet. they seem to be most vulnerable then. maybe keeping that in mind will help you to minimize any breaks.

how could I missed that in my quote stuff b4!?

Anyway, I don't think my nails break easily, too. It is mostly the faul due to my "clumsiness" or one might call it stupidity ;)
I mostly break nails during sport (how the heck ever) or during putting stuff into the dishwasher or whatever... but thanks a lot for the tip!

* OPI Super Bass Shatter over a random no name purple

* LA Girls- Boogie with both Finger Paints- Asylum & Sally Hansen- Aisle Be There on top

Attachments

• IMG_0643.JPG
    IMG_0643.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_0593.JPG
    IMG_0593.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0588.JPG
    IMG_0588.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0612-2.jpg
    IMG_0612-2.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 188
Yup, pork knuckles and Weißbier = Life is good.
:graucho:

Looks fab on you! I'm jealous you have a springy weather over there, over here is back again to a dark and rainy day:tdown:

Love this springy color and the accent looks great too!

Looks great even if the shimmer seems to be camera shy.

Pretty! Are you already covering this pedi with lynnderella:sunnies

Fab combo, love it!

Gorgeous mani and that pork knuckle is knocking me YUM!

Pretty color on you!

Pretty! This is my 2nd np pick for the Holland Collection too!

Pretty cute, love the ribbons.

Very pretty on you! I'm really sorry I didn't get this np when I had the chance to. I had it in my hands one time. Now, they're nowhere to find BUT I'm still happy how Dior come with their new colors;)

Are u feeling ok now?

U do not eat pork at all? Then how do u survive where u are? Lol

I am not a big pork person but love the crispy skin of the roasted pork knuckles.

And I adore your dotting!

Thank you so much! Cauz I wasn't that sure first.

Thanks Phedre! I know, it is on your wishlist. But hopfully you'll get it one day, too!!!

stunning Vivi Babe! I love it! And I'm not a pork eater but that meal surely looks deliciouse!

pretty on you! I like it!

really pretty! Reminds of warm days! I bet it sparkles like **** in summertime when it catches the sun!

huhuhuuh! That is so Tiffanys! Love it really much! And the accent nail spices it up just right!

funny cup! Love your Tiffanys Blue and sorry about your nail!

thank you! I never saw the polish here anyways! Think it wasn't even available in Germany!? So I was more then happy to get it as a pressie.

funny! But I guess we have to wait then till spring time!

Great color! Can'T wait to see your pics!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

My Mani for 2morrow:

Dior Waterlily with Dior Nirvana Dots!
I am so into that dotting tool at the moment!

59e7a975.jpg

:love:

^That is a beautiful mani! Looks like lace!!

* LA Girls- Boogie with both Finger Paints- Asylum & Sally Hansen- Aisle Be There on top

^Both so pretty!!! Love the purple on purple!!!

59e7a975.jpg

^Just beautiful!!!! I cannot wait to try something like that!!!

Babor Aubergine

^Very classy mani and color!

Wet n wild I need a refresh-mint
And Deborah Lippmann mermaids dream on accent nail

View attachment 1621187

^Those are so cute together!!

looks like a week of spring weather here for me so:

with my favorite coffee cup

nicole by opi 'my lifesaver'. i broke my thumbnail below the quick :sad: used a kiss np sticker to help me forget it

nailpolish001-3.jpg
nailpolish002-3.jpg

^Love the color, and I REALLY LOVE your coffee cup!!! That is a good idea to use a sticker for a break.

007-2.jpg

China Glaze Fast Track. Very mannequin-hands on me, but I love the shimmer and it's a good palette cleanser.

^VEry pretty. I was just trying to decide what HG colors I want tonight!

continuing with purple week...a england - lady of the lake

a-england-lady-of-the-lake.jpg

^Fabulous!!! That is on my wishlist!!!

^Good job for the first time! I love RCM products.

Just for goreprincess, OPI Amethyst with Pork Knuckles in the background.

View attachment 1620999

^MMMMmmm, yummy!! Both the nails and the treats!

Wet n wild I need a refresh-mint
And Deborah Lippmann mermaids dream on accent nail

View attachment 1621187

Oh this is so cute! Love it!

looks like a week of spring weather here for me so:

with my favorite coffee cup

nicole by opi 'my lifesaver'. i broke my thumbnail below the quick :sad: used a kiss np sticker to help me forget it

nailpolish001-3.jpg

nailpolish002-3.jpg
That cup is :lol:
Looks fab on you! I'm jealous you have a springy weather over there, over here is back again to a dark and rainy day:tdown:

Love this springy color and the accent looks great too!

Looks great even if the shimmer seems to be camera shy.

Pretty! Are you already covering this pedi with lynnderella:sunnies

Fab combo, love it!

Gorgeous mani and that pork knuckle is knocking me YUM!

Pretty color on you!

Pretty! This is my 2nd np pick for the Holland Collection too!

Pretty cute, love the ribbons.

Very pretty on you! I'm really sorry I didn't get this np when I had the chance to. I had it in my hands one time. Now, they're nowhere to find BUT I'm still happy how Dior come with their new colors;)
Thanks!

Thanks Phedre! I know, it is on your wishlist. But hopfully you'll get it one day, too!!!

stunning Vivi Babe! I love it! And I'm not a pork eater but that meal surely looks deliciouse!

pretty on you! I like it!

really pretty! Reminds of warm days! I bet it sparkles like **** in summertime when it catches the sun!

huhuhuuh! That is so Tiffanys! Love it really much! And the accent nail spices it up just right!

funny cup! Love your Tiffanys Blue and sorry about your nail!

thank you! I never saw the polish here anyways! Think it wasn't even available in Germany!? So I was more then happy to get it as a pressie.

funny! But I guess we have to wait then till spring time!

Great color! Can'T wait to see your pics!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

My Mani for 2morrow:

59e7a975.jpg

Babor Aubergine

scaled.php
That doting is addictive! I think I want to do some more too!

LA Splash Golden Sea Lion
LASplashGoldenSeaLion1-1.jpg
Both are nice!
Wow! That is interesting.

Cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.