What nail polish are you wearing? Part 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, what about those Hotel-Shoes... would they keep your feet warm during a Pedi?
You can see a pair in my next Pedi Pic.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I did a new Mani for 2morrow:

OPI Peddal faster Suzi with Diro Purple Mix Dots for Purple Week

and a new matching Pedi, just without the Dots

guess why!? When I had the red Mani and Pedi the Fiance asked me: "oh nice! They match! Wonder why they are not always matching Hun?"
hmmm, now I wonder the same... maybe I see if I can get around to do a matching Mani and Pedi at least once or twice a week...

Naaah, I did this but still, I got cold toes:lol: I just leave my toenails nakkid bc I don't see my pedi anyway. Feet are always covered, I'm longing for the spring and summer ugh!

I like this color combo of Purple Mix and Pedal faster Suzi!

chanel distraction

Very pretty! Looks great with your skintone.

Decided to try out L'Oreal Versailles Romance. Not my favorite but still nice (:

Pretty nude color.

Last purple mani for the week.

Lynnderella Nosegay over Zoya Megan

Lovely mani honey!

Sephora- Military Jacket and American Apparel- Meteor Shower

LOVE, LOVE the military jacket!!! Looks pretty with the Meteor shower too.

I have one more purple mani (BL Marrow) but I forgot to take a pic on my phone and who knows when I'm going to process pics off my camera next. Ahh well.

This weekend I apparently went insane and decided to do two manis with two PitA polishes. First Essie Orange, It's Obvious.

I love it and it's a perfect Bears orange (picked it since it was roommate's kid's bday party and it was a sports theme) but wow is the application awful.

Then, because you should never make mani decisions whist drunk, I managed to ruin it so today I decided to put on Butter London Cheeky Chops since I was still in the mood for bright and fun. This NP is so the opposite of self-leveling. Why neons, why?

And this one just didn't want to photo colour accurately at all. In reality it's much brighter and sunnier. That pic makes it seem almost as pale as China Glaze Lemon Fizz which it's really not but it was the only one I could get that didn't pull green.

Love the orange on you!

Julep Meryl

53db9cb8.jpg

Pretty shade of gray!

View attachment 1617897

Gelish Bellas Vampire with China Glaze Techno over! Two coats of each. Sparkly goodness, pretty sure I'm in love

You said it right, pretty and sparkly!

Gorgeous! I looks amazing on you

Thank you so much! Cauz I wasn't that sure first.

Phédre;21173702 said:
You are killing me with this one! Stunning!

Thanks Phedre! I know, it is on your wishlist. But hopfully you'll get it one day, too!!!

Just for goreprincess, OPI Amethyst with Pork Knuckles in the background.

View attachment 1620999

stunning Vivi Babe! I love it! And I'm not a pork eater but that meal surely looks deliciouse!

pretty on you! I like it!

007-2.jpg

China Glaze Fast Track. Very mannequin-hands on me, but I love the shimmer and it's a good palette cleanser.

really pretty! Reminds of warm days! I bet it sparkles like **** in summertime when it catches the sun!

Wet n wild I need a refresh-mint
And Deborah Lippmann mermaids dream on accent nail

View attachment 1621187

huhuhuuh! That is so Tiffanys! Love it really much! And the accent nail spices it up just right!

looks like a week of spring weather here for me so:

with my favorite coffee cup

nicole by opi 'my lifesaver'. i broke my thumbnail below the quick :sad: used a kiss np sticker to help me forget it

nailpolish001-3.jpg

nailpolish002-3.jpg

funny cup! Love your Tiffanys Blue and sorry about your nail!

Very pretty on you! I'm really sorry I didn't get this np when I had the chance to. I had it in my hands one time. Now, they're nowhere to find BUT I'm still happy how Dior come with their new colors;)

thank you! I never saw the polish here anyways! Think it wasn't even available in Germany!? So I was more then happy to get it as a pressie.

Naaah, I did this but still, I got cold toes:lol: I just leave my toenails nakkid bc I don't see my pedi anyway. Feet are always covered, I'm longing for the spring and summer ugh!

funny! But I guess we have to wait then till spring time!

I'm wearing OPI Gouda Gouda Two Shoes. Will take pictures tomorrow. It's lovely!!

Great color! Can'T wait to see your pics!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

My Mani for 2morrow:

Dior Waterlily with Dior Nirvana Dots!
I am so into that dotting tool at the moment!

59e7a975.jpg

:love:

nicole by opi 'my lifesaver'. i broke my thumbnail below the quick :sad: used a kiss np sticker to help me forget it

Ah, my thumbnail on one hand is trying to do the same thing. I like the look of the zebra nail with the minty creme. Very nice!

View attachment 1621187

Oooooh, the full mani pics of Mermaid's Dream didn't do it for me, but the accent nail with the creme does! I love it!

Regee said:
Pretty! !

Thank you

its_a_keeper said:
huhuhuuh! That is so Tiffanys! Love it really much! And the accent nail spices it up just right!

My Mani for 2morrow:

Thank you. Love your mani

iggystar said:
Oooooh, the full mani pics of Mermaid's Dream didn't do it for me, but the accent nail with the creme does! I love it!

Thanks

Phédre;21173702 said:
Pretty!

That's lovely! I love glitter accents!

Beautiful color!

Gorgeous green!

Too bad application was hard, it looks amazing!

So stunning!

It looks great! I love that color!

You are killing me with this one! Stunning!

So beautiful!
Thanks!

Just for goreprincess, OPI Amethyst with Pork Knuckles in the background.

View attachment 1620999
Gorgeous! And that looks yummy!

Pretty!

Very nice. It kind of looks jelly-like.

That's a great color, very becoming!

You shouldn't worry at all since you did an excellent job!

Love...it!

Accent nail, FTW. Beautiful!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, your pedis are the bomb!

You should be, it's a wonderful combo. Forget You Not is going on my future wishlist for sure.
Thank you

China Glaze Fast Track. Very mannequin-hands on me, but I love the shimmer and it's a good palette cleanser.
Gorgeous neutral

View attachment 1621187
Gorgeous! Love the accent nail too

gorgeous! Your mug looks so funny!

Pretty purple mani and with the accent nail, you can go to a disco all night long lol
Thanks. What a great idea :tup::biggrin:

Thank you so much! Cauz I wasn't that sure first.

Thanks Phedre! I know, it is on your wishlist. But hopfully you'll get it one day, too!!!

stunning Vivi Babe! I love it! And I'm not a pork eater but that meal surely looks deliciouse!

pretty on you! I like it!

really pretty! Reminds of warm days! I bet it sparkles like **** in summertime when it catches the sun!

funny cup! Love your Tiffanys Blue and sorry about your nail!

thank you! I never saw the polish here anyways! Think it wasn't even available in Germany!? So I was more then happy to get it as a pressie.

funny! But I guess we have to wait then till spring time!

Great color! Can'T wait to see your pics!

My Mani for 2morrow:

Gorgeous! You're so good at dotting

Babor Aubergine
Gorgeous purple!

Do we already have a theme for this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.