Food Favorite Keuring Coffee Cups?

I have just started researching Keurig. I am not a coffee drinker. My kids love hot chocolate, so that would be the main use. Reading a few of these posts it sounds like the hot cocoa isn't that good. I'm afraid to buy the machine only to find out that the kids hate the cocoa. I'm sure I could find some teas that I would drink, so maybe it wouldn't be a total waste.
Anyone love any of the hot cocoas? Should I save my $ and continue getting it from Tim Hortons? Thanks.

I love the organic Newman's Own Extra Bold k cups (medium roast)- my fave of all the k cups I've tried. Also the Twining Earl Gray tea is really great.

At the mall, I tried their sample of hot apple cider and it was really yummy though a bit sweet. In general I find I like Timothy's k cups and the Green Mountain ones.

For those of you who like dark coffee (Black Magic and Big Easy Bold), you might want to try Jet Fuel. It sounds gross, but it's so dark and yummy. I often find that many others are too weak for my taste.

I got a Dolce Gusto machine and it makes the BEST hot chocolate, espresso, capps, and latte. Better hot chocolate than the Keurig, which I have also.

Check out coffeewiz.com for cheaper k-cups. I have been using them for years.

I picked up a box of tje holiday flavored green mountain kcups from bb&b yesterday as they were on sale. So far i like the golden french toast flavor, eggnog is ok and i havent tried the gingerbread one yet.

Im going through the sampler that came with the machine too and ill post what i think of the flavors when i do. Of those ive had the bfast blend and i liked it. Then again, i prefer lighter roasts.

although i like lighter blends, i surprised myself by liking emeril's big easy bold, and the house blend by barista prima. i haven't tried the other barista prima flavors yet, but ill report back when i do.
i tried wolfgang puck's creme caramel and it wasn't all that. i did order the green mountain vanilla cream and timothy's winter carnival so I've got some other caramel type coffees to compare it against.
the cafe escapes hot chocolate was also pretty good!

Timothy's at Fairview Mall (Toronto) allows you to mix & match 24 or 80cents each cup. i can't wait to try these ones that i've picked out, especially the german chocolate cake & teas! has anyone else tried these? what do you think?

Attachments

• e5ftq.jpg
    e5ftq.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 72
Bumping this thread - anyone have the Vue? I've decided I don't care for the vanilla lattes but the travel cups are great. I like Tullys French roast best so far.