rundown on wristlets at the outlets

Have seen wristlets at Wrentham outlets in Massachusetts for as little as $25 at times.. generally i think they are about 30% off of the retail price. Of course sometimes they take an extra 20% off as well...

Have seen wristlets at Wrentham outlets in Massachusetts for as little as $25 at times.. generally i think they are about 30% off of the retail price. Of course sometimes they take an extra 20% off as well...

I love Wrentham!!!!! They really can get pretty cheap-o during the sales (like president's day). The price really depends on the style and its retail value.

I just got two wristlets at the Tannersville outlet this weekend, both an additional 20% off :yahoo: I got the soho gold frame clutch for $35 and a white Hamptons wristlet with dark brown trim for $31. They had lots of other styles in the $40-50 range. (Please forgive me if I've used the wrong style names - I'm not too familiar with Coach:shame: ).

I just got two wristlets at the Tannersville outlet this weekend, both an additional 20% off :yahoo: I got the soho gold frame clutch for $35 and a white Hamptons wristlet with dark brown trim for $31. They had lots of other styles in the $40-50 range. (Please forgive me if I've used the wrong style names - I'm not too familiar with Coach:shame: ).
Are you talking about the solid gold kiss lock closure frame wristlet? Lucky you! I want that so bad!!!

A few weeks back i got a gold with purple trim wallet type thing at Wrentham for, and I'm not kidding, $8 !!! It had a damage tag on it (some spot that I coudn't even see) and they stamped it "final sale" or something but I couldn've been happier

Wow, how I wish we could organize a spree so that we international PFers could join in to get these bargains! :P I'm so envious of you guys in US..! :hysteric: :shame:

I would be willing to try and do something next time I head up to the outlets... but I'm unsure of how we'd work it.. anyone have any ideas?