My new upgrade: Tiffany Soleste!!!

Gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!

When I went to the Tiffany store to buy my yellow diamond soleste, I tried on the soleste with 2.5 ct yellow diamond. It was hhhhuuugggeee!!! I can imagine what your soleste looks like IRL. Will come back to check your new photos.:biggrin:

Aww thanks! I love your YD Soleste :sunshine:

I also think they look huge when 2.50+ cts but with my chubby fingers I need that bigger look lol :P

Sprinkles&Bling said:
Thank you sweetie, I adore those little ones hehe!

Aww thank you, the Soleste is definitely a keeper!

Thanks! I hope you get this beauty soon!!! These rings around a 2-2.72 have been anywhere from $50,000+ to 83,000 all depending on clarity and color. Hope that helps!

Thank you!! That really helps :smile: again congrats you're soo lucky!!! ;)

I had to post this pic I took of my Soleste today because it LITERALLY took my breath away :love:

The second pic I added for size comparison in case anyone is curious, btw I took these while at Barnes & Noble with my iPhone

Attachments

• photo (9).JPG
    photo (9).JPG
    405.2 KB · Views: 10,881
  • photo (11).JPG
    photo (11).JPG
    606.5 KB · Views: 6,814
SOO gorgeous!! Do you ever catch someone starring at your ring?! I wouldn't be surprised if you get that ALL the time! :P

LOL Thank you, you made me giggle! I actually have caught people looking at my Soleste but it doesn't bother me one bit since I can't stop looking at her either! :biggrin:

These pics litterally took my breath away!!!

You're so sweet!!!

Good Lord that is a beautiful ring Sprinkles!!! You can grace us with pictures of her ANYTIME!!!

Thanks Jen! I couldn't help myself with these pics, DH was making fun at me saying I was mesmerized by her and that I was never going to finish looking at my magazines! Poor guy thought we would be at Barness & Noble all night :roflmfao:

What a stunner! I'd stare all day..

Thanks, I do! I'm sure you stare at your lovely ring all day too ;)

beautiful! your bands are perfect with it!

Thanks sweetie!!!

Omg! I love love love your set!

Hehe you're too cute, thanks!!!

Can't stop admiring your set. Your rings are very pretty. Your stone is beautiful.... And bigggggggg! And what a sparkle.

Thank you very much!!!