Where to Buy Valentino

There's nothing wrong with buying Valentino on eBay. You just have to have it authenticated first if you are not sure if it's real or not. There have been some GREAT deals made on eBay for Valentino bags in this forum!

There's nothing wrong with buying Valentino on eBay. You just have to have it authenticated first if you are not sure if it's real or not. There have been some GREAT deals made on eBay for Valentino bags in this forum!

Totally agree with LabelLover: I have bought lots of authentic Valentinos on ebay after careful research. But you do have to be careful. Use our authentication thread for help. :cool:

Ladies I just worked with an AWESOME guy at the GA Valentino location. If you need an SA, he's your man! Incredibly responsive and very polite and well mannered.

Calvin Fong
Boutique Manager
Valentino USA
Phipps Plaza
3500 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
t 404.846.6565
f 404.846.6510
[email protected]

Hello- can you help me about the site of yoogis closet. are the valentinos bag there are authentic? I know they are second hand, but ist worth to buy a bag that is second hand?

Thanks

The best shopping experience I've had for Valentino (variety, helpfulness, general good vibes) in the US:

The Forum Shops - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Bergdorf Goodman 5th Avenue at 58th Street; New York, NY 10019
Nordstorm.com (best return policy in the world)

The best shopping experience I've had for Valentino (variety, helpfulness, general good vibes) in the US:

The Forum Shops - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Bergdorf Goodman 5th Avenue at 58th Street; New York, NY 10019
Nordstorm.com (best return policy in the world)

I have bought from all of those places and I agree:biggrin:

myomyomyo said:
And the Valentino Boutique on Rue St. Honore in Paris....best customer experience!!! Not to mention free espressos

Oops sorry for the blank post. Meant to say: Sweet! Now there is another reason to visit Paris! Thanks for the update.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum