What nail polish are you wearing? Part 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I wonder what it would look like over this purple?

I assume you mean over Visions of Sugarplum? Evil woman! :P

I actually just chipped a finger a few minutes ago and was trying to decide if I was going to redo the one finger since I'm liking my mani still or if I was going to take it off. I decided if I take if I'm gonna put some flakes over it first and see how it looks...so I'll probably do a skittle of whim and some other flakes and let you know.

I assume you mean over Visions of Sugarplum? Evil woman! :P

I actually just chipped a finger a few minutes ago and was trying to decide if I was going to redo the one finger since I'm liking my mani still or if I was going to take it off. I decided if I take if I'm gonna put some flakes over it first and see how it looks...so I'll probably do a skittle of whim and some other flakes and let you know.

Pics! I need them!

So I have to change my mani tonight. I hate when you get stuff caught between your cuticle and the polish! I know I want to do a Butter but The Big Smoke or Toff? :thinking: :confused1:

Hmmmm...Toff!! They are both fab!!!

Took my HITS hera off this morning--I'm a nail polish newb but this wore better than any other polish I've ever tried! They usually peel or fake off after a day or two. Could be thanks to my new zoya remover though.

That is just gorgeous!!! I want some so bad!! I have read blogs that say that is the best np, and no chip...that it feels like plastic coating on your nails!! You cannot tell you are a newb at all!!

a franken dupe that i made today

BEautiful!!!!

Photo2012-02-22120830HDR.jpg

JOE Fresh nailpolish in Mint

Love that!! Love the accent finger, doing one right now!!

Chanel Rouge Noir

Very beautiful!!

I still can't keep up with this thread lol! Thanks to all who liked my Ciate mani:smile:

Some of you are sporting some beautiful purple polishes though, will have to put one on at some stage this week!

Today however I'm wearing Essie's Cocktail Bling
DSCN9504.JPG

That is purple enough for purple week!! Beautiful!!

I added a little something to my OPI Dutch Ya Just Love OPI mani.
Some stick on decals and some Gelish top coat. Hopefully it'll last a while.
DSC_0697.jpg

DSC_0692.jpg

That is the cutest mani!!! You did a great job, and I bet it will last!!

Aww that's so cute! I love the decals!

Ooo that's so lovely!

Holy wow does it actually look orange to pink or is that the lighting? Either way, fabulous.

Whooo bling! That's awesome!

--------
Thanks for the Cold and Calculating comments! :heart:333
Here we have another purple, Zoya Lotus which I just picked up in the Valentine's promo. I love their shimmers so much.
IMAG0458.jpg

Very nice!!!

6915827891_8ca0495be4.jpg

Revlon Starry Pink
I`m totally inlove with this polish!

Just got that, and have not used it yet...now I cannot wait to!!! Looks so pretty on you!!

This is my contribution for Purple Week:

A England Avalon

Sorry the pic is a bit rough. It's cloudy with no sun and I'm not the best at taking pictures of up close objects.

So lovely!!

Thanks for the Lotus comments ladies! Now to decide on tonight's purple...XD

This is my contribution for Purple Week:

A England Avalon

Sorry the pic is a bit rough. It's cloudy with no sun and I'm not the best at taking pictures of up close objects.
Such a pretty purple!

6915827891_8ca0495be4.jpg

Revlon Starry Pink
I`m totally inlove with this polish!
That looks awesome! I'm not even a pink fan and I love that np (have the Popular rename)
Photo2012-02-22120830HDR.jpg

JOE Fresh nailpolish in Mint
Ooo that's so refreshing and lovely. Love the accent too!
I still can't keep up with this thread lol! Thanks to all who liked my Ciate mani:smile:

Some of you are sporting some beautiful purple polishes though, will have to put one on at some stage this week!

Today however I'm wearing Essie's Cocktail Bling
DSCN9504.JPG
Yay Cocktail Bling! One of my favourites and it looks fabulous on you!
Chanel Rouge Noir
Ahh can't go wrong there. Lovely!

a franken dupe that i made today
Girl you have the franken skills! That's so awesome!
My purple contribution - Revlon Plum Attraction:
0dece1eb.jpg

(scored it from the clearance section at Ulta :biggrin:)
That looks great and yay for clearance!

ForumRunner_20120222_213738.png

Here is my new purple mani...Spoiled Magic Carpet Ride, which looked purple in the bottle, and Battle of the Sexes on accent finger. MCR is a little too pale for me, but they were both untrieds, so that is ok!

So I have to change my mani tonight. I hate when you get stuff caught between your cuticle and the polish! I know I want to do a Butter but The Big Smoke or Toff? :thinking: :confused1:

I vote Toff...but both are very nice colors!!!

i know what you mean...my polished bling-bling ring finger just completely peeled off! I want to put it back on with some clear polish...lol ghetto I know! But that color club glitter is so hard to layer.

Status
Not open for further replies.