Glam tote heaven...Clubhouse!! <3

It is very comfy on the shoulders! With the straps farther apart than the old version its easy to throw over your shoulder!
great///i purchased a brass/khaki/bronze one on mon. and now im thinking of getting a black/black one as well especially if its comfy on the shoulders..thats a definite plus...cant wait till i get it!

great///i purchased a brass/khaki/bronze one on mon. and now im thinking of getting a black/black one as well especially if its comfy on the shoulders..thats a definite plus...cant wait till i get it!
LOL! I am thinking about getting the brass/khaki/bronze one with my facebook coupon!

LOL! I am thinking about getting the brass/khaki/bronze one with my facebook coupon!
i saw it irl and just loved it..the color combo was awesome and i really liked how the "c"s blended in with the color...so thats why im considering black on black...i dont really like the "c"s to pop...like it on others but not really me..

aagh said:

I have used my first season one for travel (black) .. It's stuffed with everything under the sun and then some and still comfy..

Looking for a summery one and was planning the dove/silver:smile: but after seeing that khaki/rose
I'm going to have to see what hits the outlet when I get to Vegas.

I have to say this is one bag I would pay fp for if I had too.