What do we think about YSL Chyc Cabas?

Oh it is called Opium? Lol, I thought it was "new-bone", I could not figure out what new bone is...:P:P:P, lucky that I did not purchase it, then I would get a color that I am not expecting. Call them, I think they would be able to locate one for you in the country.

Yeah! It shows that they have it (they call it the Opium color) but when u select the bag, it gives u different color options and not the opium! It sucks!

Oh it is called Opium? Lol, I thought it was "new-bone", I could not figure out what new bone is...:P:P:P, lucky that I did not purchase it, then I would get a color that I am not expecting. Call them, I think they would be able to locate one for you in the country.

Thanks inesyi! I thought the new bone was kinda ivory-ish? I need to save for it though coz I recently made a purchase at the YSL boutique in Vegas! I took a pic of the girl's bag with her permission of curse LOL Isn't it gorgey!

pqahl.jpg

I just bought a Cabas ChYc in Black from Nordstrom and the more I wear it the more I'm in love with it!! I got the large since that's the size Nordstrom carries. However, I did try on the smaller one in the boutique and though it's roomy enough for all the essentials, I didn't feel the uniqueness of this bag. I love when I put everything in the large size and the weight kinda pulls down the bag and makes it looks more relaxed. I sold my Balenciaga Work because it's too slouchy and floppy. I think the large Cabas Chyc is between Bal Work and a rigid Hermes Birkin. I love the vintage look, not "worn out". Simply gorgeous!!

I just got mine yesterday, the color is Anthracite and I love it....yesterday was the first day of that handbag in Neiman Marcus, and I got it....I just loooove it....it s not heavy, alot of room, elegant, just gorgeous....I will recommend this bag to everyone...I'll be posting pics very soon....

I just bought a Cabas ChYc in Black from Nordstrom and the more I wear it the more I'm in love with it!! I got the large since that's the size Nordstrom carries. However, I did try on the smaller one in the boutique and though it's roomy enough for all the essentials, I didn't feel the uniqueness of this bag. I love when I put everything in the large size and the weight kinda pulls down the bag and makes it looks more relaxed. I sold my Balenciaga Work because it's too slouchy and floppy. I think the large Cabas Chyc is between Bal Work and a rigid Hermes Birkin. I love the vintage look, not "worn out". Simply gorgeous!!

ITA :smile:

I was strongly considering this bag, I love the look of it in the ad photos, but I just looked through the celeb thread and it looks much more slouchy and soft than I anticipated. So bummed! I need structure in my life, so I guess this one isn't for me after all... :sad:
Same here...I really like this bag, but I prefer structure. I am thinking the Prada Lux tote with zippers. I hear that keeps its structure. But I still love this one, because it looks like you can fit so much in there!