Scarves Ode to the Cheval Sur Mon Carre scarves and shawls.

This is one of my favorite design

Silk Jersey in Noir/Blanc
10jan13.jpg

GM in Rose/Brun/Vieux
DSCF6558.jpg

Bienchen said:
Am I the only one with the red jersey CSMC? ;)

The c/w is framboise/cassis/blanc.

Two archive pix, hope they load ok.

I wish I had gotten that cw! I have the reddish orange and white jersey CSMC, and it's a tad too orangey for me.

Mavsun, :yahoo: so glad you were able to get the b/w CSMC from KOP!

^ OB, I wonder whether the framboise c/w is still out there for you. I bought mine about 18 months ago and it was current sesaon. Raspberry red is my fave colour, so it had to come home with me.

Thank you, mavsun :biggrin:!

Ohhh...that GM :tender:! Another cw that I would love to have :love:.

Here's a picture of a red CSMC silk scarf that was on Ebay last week. I placed a few bids on it but unfortunately I got outbid so I didn't win.
$(KGrHqYOKiIE6YNvJ3UeBPMccPOmb!~~60_3.GIF
That´s a beautiful red!

attachment.php

attachment.php
I love rasberry red/pink, it would go well with my Rubis bag:biggrin:

attachment.php

attachment.php

We're twins. I have the BW in jersey as well as the 90 carre (the special edition) and the red/noir shawl. Alas, the SS's selection is not much to my liking. Hoping the AW's will fare slightly better.

Here is my b/w 90 cm silk. I also took a group photo but will need to wait to upload it. I can never size the photos and unfortunately am also unable to load them from my iphone directly on tPF via tPF app.
Thanks for sharing all your beauties. What a fabulous thread (thanks chanel for starting it :smile:)

Attachments

• IMG_0163.jpg
    IMG_0163.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 1,045
Here is my b/w 90 cm silk. I also took a group photo but will need to wait to upload it. I can never size the photos and unfortunately am also unable to load them from my iphone directly on tPF via tPF app.
Thanks for sharing all your beauties. What a fabulous thread (thanks chanel for starting it :smile:)

Maedi, the black/white combo goes so well with the farandole. I am going to copy your look if you do not mind. :biggrin:

Thank you, mavsun :biggrin:!

Ohhh...that GM :tender:! Another cw that I would love to have :love:.

Here's a picture of a red CSMC silk scarf that was on Ebay last week. I placed a few bids on it but unfortunately I got outbid so I didn't win.
$%28KGrHqYOKiIE6YNvJ3UeBPMccPOmb%21%7E%7E60_3.GIF

I think recent issued are much better than old version. I saw Ebay too. they ended more than $450, it is not really worth. red color is not really good for everyone. I like yours CWS 14.it is so pretty. I am look forward to having same CW shawl..........:lol: