Books & Music Official House/Electro Music Fans Thread

I just saw Above & Beyond 2 weeks ago, and along with them, my favorites are: ATB, Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Kaskade, Dash Berlin, and Cosmic Gate. I kind of like some of the newer artists: David Guetta, Afrojack, Avicii, Swedish House Mafia, and Porter Robinson as well.

I went to Electric Zoo 2011 and I'm going to Electric Daisy Carnival this year in Vegas. Any other TPF'ers going?! :smile:

You're going to Electric Daisy? I'm SOOOO jealous! Southwest does non-stop flights from KC to Vegas, so maybe? I know my BF really wants to go to that or Electric Zoo.

Yup! I bought my tickets when they had their Early Bird special. :smile: It's from 8PM till 6AM too! I've been to Electric Zoo in 2009 (the first one) and in 2011, and they were both pretty unorganized... but I still had fun! You should go! I think EDC is going to be epic though. :lol:

I'm planning to go to EDC but waiting for one day tickets to go on sale. It's the weekend before finals, ahh! Hotel prices are so expensive already but luckily the drive is only a few hours from SoCal so money can be saved there, lol.

EDC is beyond epic! I had so much fun last year, even though I only went to 2 out of the 3 nights because I just can't party like I used to, haha. I'm hoping to tone it down a bit this year and make it to all 3 nights!

I like old school trance since the days when trance was good.. haha
Tiesto early Search for Sunrise series, late 90's trance early 2000's
BT -
Chicane
Orbital
Oceanlab
Sasha& Digweed
Way out West
PVD
Ferry Cortsen
Deep Dish
Kaskade
Above & Beyond- They are amazing and they've brought back good trance.. not this dubstep crap
Gabriel & Dresden
Oakenfold ( His old school stuff Global Underground NYC 002 2 dic set)
Armin VanBuuren
Satoshi Tomie
Chris Fortier
Nothing better than see these deejays performing live which I've been lucky to do and I've been able to meet some of them.

Last edited: