I've been offered the red Chanel flap with the new strap!

pejo

O.G.
Dec 8, 2006
Guys,

I was in Chanel (Singapore) last Saturday and finally got to see the red Chanel flap with the new strap (all hardware, no intertwined leather). The red is of a darker, deeper shade (sorry, no pics, not allowed) than the red of the perforated flap (the SA had them side by side so this is the best description i can give). There are 2 2 available now but one is paid for already and another is on hold for MOI!!! The thing is, they also have in store now the black version (in lamsbkin too like the red) and honestly, I am loving the black better cos I think the colour is more suitable to my natural choice of wardrobe colours.

Now my questions:

1) I am so loving the exclusivity of the red but want the black for practical purposes. Would you advise I get the red or the black??? (I dont have a red bag and I just bought a black lambskin Coffer in early Feb.)

2) Anyone else here has this bag?? Im wondering if it's just me or do the chains slip off the shoulders a lot?

Help, you guys! TIA.

I have this bag. It's the most stunning deep red / silver hardware combination classic flap I have ever seen.

Smooth, is it the medium size or the jumbo that you are getting? I believe that the color looks best in lambskin than in caviar. Great choice going for the lambskin.

I have this bag. It's the most stunning deep red / silver hardware combination classic flap I have ever seen.

Smooth, is it the medium size or the jumbo that you are getting? I believe that the color looks best in lambskin than in caviar. Great choice going for the lambskin.

Hi, are the straps comfortable on your shoulders? Do they slip off? The one on hold for me is a jumbo. Thanks in advance!