My new upgrade: Tiffany Soleste!!!

:dothewave: GORGEOUS!!

Thank you!!!

This is just amazing! I'm sooo excited for you!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I appreciate that and I'm also thrilled for your beauty too!

Spectacular! Wow! That is an amazing ring. What a great 4th Anniversary gift. The bands go perfect with it.

Aww thank you so much!

Wow its huge and SO sparkly!! Congrats, its beautiful! :balloon:

Thanks! Btw, your ring is truly amazing :biggrin:

OOhh Nice! What about your pear?!!!! I still am hunting for the Soleste. There were not many, I think you probally got the best one in the company! serious!

I had a 3ct oval but the color/clarity and cut always bugged me, that is why we upgraded and actually sold the oval since I wasn't going to wear it anymore and I was never truly happy with it, DH wanted it out of our lives lol!

Awwww Sprinkles&Bling, you are so sweet!! I am always glad to help!!! And I am also very very glad you finally made a thread dedicated to your gorgeous Soleste!!! It definitely deserves its own spotlight and story.

I don't want to sound redundant and gushy, but gosh, your ring is sooo beautiful! And it is just so incredibly sparkly!!! The soleste, especially yours is really a work of art in how Tiffany can make such a beautiful, 2.51 carat diamond with two halos still look delicate!!

:hugs: So happy you are happy! Congrats and you have one of the sweetest DH's in the world!!! You are very lucky and are very blessed. Hope you enjoy it and wear it in good health! :drinkup:

You always have the sweetest and best things to say :hugs:

Truly Beautiful!!! :drool: Congratulations to you! :woohoo:

Thank you!!!

There are no words .... this is just amazing!!! :faint: :faint:

Congratulations!!

I want to see your VCA too!! :drool:

Thank you darling! I'll have to take some new pics of my little VCA collection to share, I love me some VCA but not the prices :P

Gorgeous!!

Thanks!!!

THAT is EXQUISITE!

Thank you, and that beauty on your avatar is also exquisite!!!

OMG! Can I just say that's totally blinding!! What a gorgeous piece! Congrats!! I must say you are a very lucky girl and have the sweetest DH ever! :smile:))))

Your ring is AMAZING! It looks gorgeous on your hand and is a perfect compliment to your stunning jewelry collection. What a sweet DH you have!

I particular, Sprinkels&Bling (love the name!), your ring is simply STUNNING! Love the photos, enjoy! I bet you can't stop looking at your hand!

Last edited by a moderator: