Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS ~ RHoBH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with others that Taylor's increasingly bizarre stories of Russell's alleged "abuse" are getting hard to believe. The next time she opens her mouth it will be to "reveal" that she didn't really get rid of Kennedy's puppy because of allergies, Russell forced her to EAT THE PUPPY in front of a room of Japanese "investors" and called it shih tzu sushi.

:-s

that's hysterical!

slsk said:
I agree with others that Taylor's increasingly bizarre stories of Russell's alleged "abuse" are getting hard to believe. The next time she opens her mouth it will be to "reveal" that she didn't really get rid of Kennedy's puppy because of allergies, Russell forced her to EAT THE PUPPY in front of a room of Japanese "investors" and called it shih tzu sushi.

:-s

I know.... It's a Shame what happened to her lips.... Her poor cheek bones as well. She is jus a sore to look at. Poor thing. I know she was abused... And I do believe she is making some of this up. Poor doggie :sad:

I know.... It's a Shame what happened to her lips.... Her poor cheek bones as well. She is jus a sore to look at. Poor thing. I know she was abused... And I do believe she is making some of this up. Poor doggie :sad:
While I respect your opinion, I am of a different philosophy- if you lie about one thing, chances are you are lying about other things- coupled by the crazy stories, name changes, lack of morales, erratic behavior, pimping her dead husband for money and lie after lie- don't believe anything out of those fish lips. Can't believe this women is getting national exposure. I'll be waiting for her story to be on America Greed.

While I respect your opinion, I am of a different philosophy- if you lie about one thing, chances are you are lying about other things- coupled by the crazy stories, name changes, lack of morales, erratic behavior, pimping her dead husband for money and lie after lie- don't believe anything out of those fish lips. Can't believe this women is getting national exposure. I'll be waiting for her story to be on America Greed.

i don't any of the abuse allegations or other stories out of her mouth.

taylor excluded a couple of details on the wendy interview.

wendy asked her about the famous picture she sold to the tabloids where russell supposedly beat her up. then she later admitted that he didn't cause it but the bruises and swelling were the result of after surgery. wendy said if russell really did cause all that damage shown in the photo and taylor didn't bother correcting herself or wendy. she just said yes and then told the same story we told.

wendy asked how kennedy was doing and taylor said she was great...that they went all over NY shopping and having fun.

wendy asked her about the famous picture she sold to the tabloids where russell supposedly beat her up. then she later admitted that he didn't cause it but the bruises and swelling were the result of after surgery. wendy said if russell really did cause all that damage shown in the photo and taylor didn't bother correcting herself or wendy. she just said yes and then told the same story we told.

wendy asked how kennedy was doing and taylor said she was great...that they went all over NY shopping and having fun.

so ... she really admitted it? wow!
i don't believe one word of abuse, she's just a big liar. Russell wasn't a very nice man, i don't doubt that. but she decided she needed something to make her relevant to the franchise so she told her BH co-workers (they're co-workers, not friends) that Russell was beating her up. she's such a pathetic liar.

I'm confused. Was she saying that she had to get surgery because of Russell, but the picture that was released in the media was an after-surgery picture? Or was she saying that the after-surgery picture was completely unrelated to abuse?

I'm confused. Was she saying that she had to get surgery because of Russell, but the picture that was released in the media was an after-surgery picture? Or was she saying that the after-surgery picture was completely unrelated to abuse?

so ... she really admitted it? wow!
i don't believe one word of abuse, she's just a big liar. Russell wasn't a very nice man, i don't doubt that. but she decided she needed something to make her relevant to the franchise so she told her BH co-workers (they're co-workers, not friends) that Russell was beating her up. she's such a pathetic liar.

i meant to say that she admitted it on other shows that this photo is of her after getting corrective surgery and NOT of the night russell *beat* her up. she lead people on for a while but then went on a show last week saying that it is a photo of her showing the bruising after surgery but neglected to correct wendy in the interview. like she wanted to encourage the thought that russell caused the after surgery bruising. that is just more evidence that shows taylor wants everyone to believe her story is worse than it really is.

The fact that 98% of us don't believe Taylor was abused, even though Russell admitted to shoving her and his ex-wives said he was abusive to them, says a lot. IMO, Taylor is full of sh$t and I refuse to listen to any interview she gives. Her stories just don't add up and that pool story totally made no sense.I really wish one of the ladies at the reunion had the guts to say, "I think you are a liar and making this all up". You can clearly see Brandi and Camille think she is full of it.

i didn't like how taylor redirected wendy's question as to how kennedy was doing. wendy wanted to know how she was doing in relation to russell's death, not if kennedy was having fun shopping in NY. Taylor knew what Wendy was getting at and played dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.