Balenciaga in Toronto?

Purses

Feb 24, 2007
It was not long ago when I discouvered the Purse Forum. I never paid attention to Balenicaga before and for all I know, I may have walked right by it at the store.
Can anyone tell me where they are sold in Toronto?

Holts is the only way to go if you want to buy it in person. I'm in T.O. too, unfortunately, I find that their selection (colour/style) is limited, and the staff is...........(to put it politely) not knowledgeable...............and about $100-$200 overpriced......plus taxes of course.................That being said, it's still the only place........

Holts is the only way to go if you want to buy it in person. I'm in T.O. too, unfortunately, I find that their selection (colour/style) is limited, and the staff is...........(to put it politely) not knowledgeable...............and about $100-$200 overpriced......plus taxes of course.................That being said, it's still the only place........

Hi, I am from Toronto also. If I have read your post a month ago, I would have disagreed with you about Holt's overcharge with their products.
I am not sure if you seen my other thread that I started. It was my happiness being expressed because I bought a Botkier Bianca bag. I marched into Holt's, ready to buy it and something told me to go for a walk and make sure that I will be really happy with my purchase. Not far from Holt's is a shoe store and they sold Botkier. And, it was about $20.00 cheaper. Would you happen to know where else it is sold in Toronto?

Thank you all so much for repling.;)