Okay, I do not mean to brag but....

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
I stopped back into Coach to add/delete things from my PCE order (and to leave a CC as I forgot the other day).

Anyway, I asked my SA about the ergo hobo and some of the items that people have been saying will not be allowed in PCE. She said that I was a "special" customer and that they are making an exception for me. Now, I never asked for an exception; I have just put down what I wanted and assumed that the could not honor the discount, they would let me know. She was even placing the order today just to make sure I would have it all in time to pick up on Day 1 of PCE. Again my SA reiterated that I could come back or even call any day that the PCE card was valid for and continue to purchase merchandise.

So, if anyone wants something, let me know and I would be happy to get something you want. It would be 25% off before 8% NYS tax, plus to deliver it via priority mail/

So PM me if there is something you want! I want to share the wealth with my PF buddies! :heart:

your not bragging,honey!

your just sharing your joy!

I too am getting special pce privileges from my local store. i just have to be on "sneek" about it because only a special handful know of this.
gosh-i guess i spent to much money ,yikes!

your not bragging,honey!

your just sharing your joy!

I too am getting special pce privileges from my local store. i just have to be on "sneek" about it because only a special handful know of this.
gosh-i guess i spent to much money ,yikes!

Cha Cha sounds more like herself today! Yeay for Cha Cha! :party: