The Malaysian Club!

My holiday's retreat, away from public!
DSC00435.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:oh yeah...so we join the same club POKAI CLUB:biggrin::biggrin:
Actually, there are some dutyfree shop inside Seoul that only for tourists and we can shop all we want inside there but we cannot take our purchase after buying ..same like Honolulu. The shop ppl will send our purchase to our boarding gate to collect..so I have choices to score one and apparently, seoul duty is really cheap:graucho::graucho: Die la

kak managed to get from Seoul & can claim tax..not bad..u'll be million won..lor. If u can get, just buy & we suffer the bills later...together...

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:oh yeah...so we join the same club POKAI CLUB:biggrin::biggrin:
Actually, there are some dutyfree shop inside Seoul that only for tourists and we can shop all we want inside there but we cannot take our purchase after buying ..same like Honolulu. The shop ppl will send our purchase to our boarding gate to collect..so I have choices to score one and apparently, seoul duty is really cheap:graucho::graucho: Die la
R u going with DH or alone? At our age, better 'fulfill' our needs..lor..

Eh..not married yet meh..sorry thot already:biggrin:

My holiday's retreat, away from public!

Very green Mimoko, looks so serene and soothing:biggrin:must be away from city then. So you gonna have free dinner tonite la? Bring your Lindy:graucho:..with a bareback:biggrin:
Very serene + mosquitoes!! I like the surrounding & just across the opposite road, Mc D, dentist, eateries, banking are nearby. Lots of activities, jogging, tai chi, dancing for the social type..Me, looks like I'm still in front of comp....waiting to join family for the gathering...any time now....no need to carry anything...except my empty stomach...