What style are you getting in the new Amore print?

annie b

Mar 1, 2007
Well, we have to think about it now, because Pulsestl is taking preorders! 15% off and free shipping on them too! I haven't decided yet....have you? I think I want a bigger one because I want all the cute little couples on it!!!

How do you know pulse is taking preorders on the amore? I didn't see it on their website?? And it's 15% off and free shipping?? For sure? On all styles or just zucca and gioco? :confused1:

Click on the inferno gioco at the bottom of the page and in the choice selection they have amore. Also the same for zucca. Not sure what other choices they will have it in. When I ordered my pirata gioco last night I asked if they were getting amore. They said yes and that I could preorder, yea! :yahoo: Plus, I got the 15% off for the amore bag and free ship. Awesome! Better preorder yours if you haven't yet.

15% off all styles.

I pre-ordered mine b/c I have a credit for the adios zucca that I ended up getting at MetroPark but I had to pay shipping on that item...:sad: Which is really too bad but they already charged my BF's credit card and it's not worth it to make a big deal but I'm not even getting priority shipping...I'm getting the super slow method!! :crybaby: I'm going to their website now...I wonder if I can preorder the caramella. You have to call to preorder, right??

I sent the manager an e-mail to see if I can preorder the amore caramella. If I don't hear back from her, I plan on calling on Monday. I've been putting waAAAAy too many things on my BF's credit card so I want to give it a couple of days! hehehe...like that's gonna make it any better :s When I do call though I'll find out about the bella if you haven't found out by then!!

Well, we have to think about it now, because Pulsestl is taking preorders! 15% off and free shipping on them too! I haven't decided yet....have you? I think I want a bigger one because I want all the cute little couples on it!!!
Annie you should get the zucca!! :love:

I sent the manager an e-mail to see if I can preorder the amore caramella. If I don't hear back from her, I plan on calling on Monday. I've been putting waAAAAy too many things on my BF's credit card so I want to give it a couple of days! hehehe...like that's gonna make it any better :s When I do call though I'll find out about the bella if you haven't found out by then!!

Ha! Ha! It won't matter! He will freak when he gets his monthly statement!:wtf:

God knows I'm going to freak when I get mine! :shocked:

Please check on the bella, thanks!

I know...he is gonna freak!! He's gonna give me a :lecture: when he gets that bill. I've lost control!!! I'll def. let you know what I find out about the bella. :wlae: