My Updated Collection!

Sunnydqt

Sunny
O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
I just pulled these out of my closet this evening and put them together real quick so they look kind of messy. I couldn't take pictures of all of them since I didn't have enough space but here you go.

Group shot.jpg

Pic 1 (2).jpg

Pic 2 (2).jpg

Pic 3 (2).jpg

Pic 4 (2).jpg

Sunny, WOW!:love: Fabulous collection!!

If you don't mind my asking, where did you get the gold shoes that are just to the right of the dior wedges?

Thank you stinam! No, I don't mind at all. The gold ones are from Kate Spade. Here are better pictures of them. I took them just for you!:smile:

Kate Spade 1.jpg

Kate Spade 2.jpg

LOVELY!

In pic 4, the ones with the bow, who are they by? they're adorable!

Thanks eliza! Those are by Enzo. They are super comfortable. I got them from Macy's when they first came out for $90 but now you can get them for $50 from shopgco.com. They don't have pewter ones but they have them in gold.:smile:

Great collection eliza! I especially love the gold ones with the braided detail :love: (next to the Kate Spade) I'm looking for a cute pair of gold shoes. What designer are they and is it from an old collection?

Thanks!

Great collection eliza! I especially love the gold ones with the braided detail :love: (next to the Kate Spade) I'm looking for a cute pair of gold shoes. What designer are they and is it from an old collection?

Thanks!

wordpast,
Those are Diorlitas from Dior. I just got them from Woodbury commons dior outlet.