Does Lanvin ever go on sale?

I love the Lanvin "Kentucky" bag. It's been around for a couple of years, but it's still on my wishlist!

If you do a search in this subforum on "Lanvin," you'll find some other discussion threads about this designer. At least one member I can think of owns the "Kansas" bag.

Here's a pic of the Kentucky from barneys.com, plus Reese Wittherspoon with her Kansas...

(And welcome to tPF, BittyMonkey! :flowers: )

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Lanvin Kentucky from Barneys.jpg
    Lanvin Kentucky from Barneys.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 284
  • reese_witherspoon.jpg
    reese_witherspoon.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 306
Bob Ellis Shoes (Charlotte, NC and Charleston, SC) puts them on sale usually around October and April or May. They start at 25% off then as supplies hold out, down to 33% then 50% and this past year they had one at 70% off!!! I wanted to buy it just because it was a Lanvin for $350!!! Didn't care for the style though, so I thankfully left without it.

The Lanvin "Kansas" bags in leather (not suede) never go on sale -- those sell out pretty early at full price. A few suede and Ottoman fabric Kansas bags have gone on sale. The "Kentucky" in suede has gone on sale as well, but the leather version -- even the ones from older seasons -- is still full price at Barneys. The other less-in-demand Lanvin's do get marked down if there's still any left.

oh, i guess this is kind of an old reply but i was just doing some searches for input on Lanvin bags - i just saw some suede (i think Kentucky, not totally sure) at Nordstrom a few days ago in the sale bin, so if you're okay with the suede version, you should go check 'em out.