Anybody own a Stellina?

When I tried it on I didn't really like it... I didn't feel like the strap was quite long enough. I didn't take out the paper though and have since been informed that that is not the correct way to try a bag- make sure you take out the paper.;) The only other thing that kind of bugs me it with the pockets it gets chopped up even more and makes a good print harder to find on certain styles.

The stellina is actually a favorite of mine. I thought it was small, but I'm able to fit A LOT in there (wallet, keys, cell phone, cosmetics case, ipod, digital camera, mirror, gum, small lotion, small perfume, and hand sanitizer.. yeah I carry everything hah). The amount of pockets is a plus because it helps keep everything organized. It can be worn as a messenger or as a shoulder bag. I personally prefer it as a shoulder bag though.
All in all, it's big enough to hold a ton, but small enough to look like you're not carrying a lot. I love it! :yes:

i see so many photos of the stellinas and long strap bags... i think the strap would get sucked into my cleavage and i'd have to have someone yank it out. *lol* no but seriously... i don't like the way a strap looks across a big chest. not flattering. :Push:

i see so many photos of the stellinas and long strap bags... i think the strap would get sucked into my cleavage and i'd have to have someone yank it out. *lol* no but seriously... i don't like the way a strap looks across a big chest. not flattering. :Push:
I have a stellina and its a great bag but I do wish that the strap was longer. I'm a 38 DD and I wear across the body bags and I sure hope that they dont look bad on me :sad: I hope you guys are more busty than me otherwise I might be walking around looking bad but I love my bags and thats all that matters.

Gladly! I have a cup size I'd love to donate...
Yeah, me too! My cup overfloweth!
I'm a 38DD. Some across the chest bags work on me and some don't :shrugs:
I like the nuvola because it's a wider strap and has a little pocket on it. When I did the stellina it was full of paper and just didn't seem long enough. I don't mind the lesport bags across a bigger chest since they have wide straps but I hate a little skinny strap nestled between the ol' girlie globes!