look at me! I have new things! **pics**

Ethan's Mommy

Jan 7, 2007
I put on a pic of all the new shoes to compensate for only having these pics! I realized tonight I'm going to leave all the modeling pics for everyone else cuz i'm just not rockin it after a day with my little guy!

I tried to get my cousin to model all the scarves but she wasn't havin it! We got one though!

I am showin the damier stuff tonight..I mostly wanted to show off a couple of other things I picked up!

(in every pic i'm wearing the Brown Pastilles Bracelet:graucho: )

1. Vuitton Azur..figured I would put all the bags on at once! 3 birds...:wlae:
2. damier speedy and Pomme D' Amour cles...love it

3. Coach Gold reversible tote...love this bag! Didn't even know it was reversible until I brought it home..was a nice surprise!

4. Michael Kors Santorini Tote..I've always loved this bag! I also got it in tan.

5. The new shoes..I love shoes, I really do!

6. My lovely cousin modeling a White MC bandeau!!

tydjtyjdtyjtyjdtyjdtyjdtyj.jpg

DSC04120.jpg

DSC04111.jpg

DSC04109.jpg

DSC04104.jpg

DSC04126.jpg

Whoa...congrats! Hot shoes!!! I love the Pomme...I have one, too! Also, this may come off as OT, but I love the Coach tote :drool:...funny how I started liking Coach and D&B after I got into LV :lol:

Wow! Your sure got alot of things!

Mom is that you?:P

my mother ALWAYS says that when i show her things I buy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks everyone for the congrats..I need to get on the board and do some well-wishing to others like ya'll are doing to me!

I understand now why people aren't always in a rush to do "modeling pics"....those 4 pics got whittled down from like 15!