Bought my very first Coach

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
I think so anyway. I am very new to quality handbags in general. I kind of knew about them but never really paid much attention-until I happened upon the Coach website recently and it was love at first sight :heart:. However, I am changing careers so I'm back in school (and unemployed) at the moment and Coach isn't really in the budget. Then it hit me, :idea: I'll just go where I go for everything else I need and can't afford-ebay. Plus I have a birthday coming up so my sweet dh bought me the bag of my dreams- a classic Coach Rambler's Legacy in black with nickel hardware: previously loved. And it arrived today! :wlae:

I'm fairly sure it's authentic, the leather feels soft and nice and I see nothing to indicate that it isn't authentic. But of course, I'm a naive newbie so who knows? :s

But then I found this site and can I just say how THRILLED I am to be here! I have just spent about 5 hours reading the Coach threads (though I should be writing my History mid-term :yucky: ) and I have learned TONS already! You girls really know your stuff! Though still, I honestly don't feel confident enough to go back to ebay at the moment. But on the bright side, I've discovered I have an outlet about 1 1/2 hours away but sadly, dh won't take me there until the summer and I really don't know how I'm going to hold out for that long as I know I'm already addicted.

I've found a few bags and ponytail scarves, and a wallet for my wishlist already-gah, how will I ever make it til summer? :P Anyway-just wanted to say hi!