Silver Hardware

MJ doesn't do a lot in silver hardware. I was lucky enough to get a grey single with silver hardware this past fall and I've looked every year for that style with silver hardware. I'm glad to hear more styles will be offered with silver. Not a gold person.

That's so funny my daughter has wanted me to buy the Stam for years & I've always told her if they release it with silver I will buy it. I just called Nordstrom and had them hold the black and the blush. Getting the black one for sure and maybe the blush too. I have always loved the Stam bag but not a gold hardware person either...

you bet....i've been waiting for this change and i hope he keeps it for a few seasons, with a few different colors.

he did some stams during 2008 with silver...the sunburst line. i believe there was a nordies exclusive with silver HW and a patent one too

sunburst stam:
marc-jacobs-sunburst-stam.jpg
marc-jacobs-ostrich-stam.jpg

40405-iID%7B1306889341%7D_180x121.jpg

python embossed:
url

url

python trimmed:
url

I have one Stam with the silver hardware. It is the black lambskin with the grey python trim - the silver hardware is perfect with it. I have a grey quilted Stam with gold hardware and I think it clashes. I am glad to hear there are more Stams made with the silver hardware.