~*The Beauty Bar Girls Chat*~

Hi Everyone :smile: I have been trying to find out if anyone has any tips on underarm dark areas? I keep hearing that lemons/limes help reduce the darkness. Any idea or tips? Can anyone direct me to a thread if there is one I have been looking but haven't found any. I hope everyone is doing well :smile:

Have you tried using a regular exfoliator along. I have heard that helps too!:smile:

Hi Everyone :smile: I have been trying to find out if anyone has any tips on underarm dark areas? I keep hearing that lemons/limes help reduce the darkness. Any idea or tips? Can anyone direct me to a thread if there is one I have been looking but haven't found any. I hope everyone is doing well :smile:
there's some kind of asian papaya soap that you can use, I forgot what it is called, there's a thread on it.......let me see if I can find it......here is a link for make up alley http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=104807/Likas_Papaya_Soap/0/Cleansers

Is MAC's fluidline waterproof?

It's water-proof in the sense that it doesn't really smudge that easily if you cry or have watery eyes but it can come off fairly easy if you use soap and water.

I have really watery eyes and it has never run for me - just never rub your eyes when you're wearing make up cause that's what causes all the smudges.

If you asking because you want to go swimming or so with it on, then I'm not sure about that but I have stood in rain with fluid line on and still looked fabulous, drenched but fabulous! :P