Am I crazy?

Mariz

O.G.
May 23, 2006
I was bidding on another bag on eBay the other day and was the highest bidder up to the last 8sec...then, my monitor went a little crazy, before I knew it, somebody eSniped me! Useless to say, I lost the bid. :crybaby: So, when I saw this bag, I decided nobody can rob me of this beauty... I put in my max bid and viola! I won. Bought this for $1025 + $20 shipping. Is it terribly overpriced? :s Am I crazy to bid that high? What do you think? :sweatdrop:

Attachments

• chanel.JPG
    chanel.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 83
I was bidding on another bag on eBay the other day and was the highest bidder up to the last 8sec...then, my monitor went a little crazy, before I knew it, somebody eSniped me! Useless to say, I lost the bid. :crybaby: So, when I saw this bag, I decided nobody can rob me of this beauty... I put in my max bid and viola! I won. Bought this for $1025 + $20 shipping. Is it terribly overpriced? :s Am I crazy to bid that high? What do you think? :sweatdrop:

Why are the CCs in different colors? One is silver and the other is gold....

OMG! YOu think its a fake!?

Oh I'm really really new to CHANEL and I wouldnt be the right person to ask! But I've been reviewing the authenticate thread and I've never seen CCs that are in different colors.. I would post this in the Authenticate this CHANEL thread to see what the experts have to say! G'luck!!!

That seller sells alot of Chanel and I think that he is pretty reputable. He usually shows good pictures and it all checks out. I would ask for authentication though. Post the other pictures if you can.

As far as overpaying, obviously someone else was willing to pay almost as much since you were pushed up that high. If the bag is in good condition and you love it, than you got a deal. Enjoy it, its beautiful.

I was curious about this bag and just went to the authenticate forum and learned this bag is not real. Sorry to hear this for you. Hopefully you did not pay yet.

What I am amazed about is the amount of bags this seller sells and seems to have decent feedback! I thought he was one of the more reputable ones. I know he sells some real stuff, but it just takes one to make you a BAD seller.

that bag screams fake. chanel has never made a bag with non-quilted frame like that. the shape screams fake too. i'm not fond of the silver and gold logoing, even if Chanel did make a version like that. get your money back ASAP. I suggest posting it in the Authentication thread first before bidding.

I was curious about this bag and just went to the authenticate forum and learned this bag is not real. Sorry to hear this for you. Hopefully you did not pay yet.

What I am amazed about is the amount of bags this seller sells and seems to have decent feedback! I thought he was one of the more reputable ones. I know he sells some real stuff, but it just takes one to make you a BAD seller.

OMG! I just logged in right now! I paid already! What should I do now?:hysteric:

If you didn't pay for it, don't. Tell the seller it is a fake and you aren't paying. He can threaten to give you a NPB strike, but so what. If you did pay for it, make a claim with your cc company.

Try emailing the seller first. Tell them that you had the auction authenticated and the bag was deemed fake. Tell them you want a refund.

If the seller is unreasonable, file a PayPal dispute as "significantly not as described" and point out that the bag is not authentic.:yes: PayPal will take some time to investigate and you might need a written authentication.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

Yehey! :yahoo: Finally got a response from the seller of the fake bag! He agreed to refund my payment! Whew!:sweatdrop:

Thank you for all your support!

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]AUTHENTIC CHANEL WHITE CLASSIC LEATHER SHOULDER BAG (280088588197)[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana]This message was sent after the listing closed.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana]qbhype is the seller.[/FONT]
s.gif
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Dear bidder, [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]i have the bag authenticated too and teh bag is real, anuwau i want you to be happy with your purcase, please mail teh bag back and i will refund back your payment when i get the bag back from you. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]regards, [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Rainier[/FONT]