Does anyone have the toki cloudia watch?

annie b

Mar 1, 2007
I bought this last week, and although its very cute it is also very large and seems kind of heavy. I'm trying to decide if its worth the $$. I don't usually spend that kind of money on a watch. If you have one, or even not, what do you think?

could you post pics of you wearing it? :biggrin: i think that is a cute watch..but i already got 3 watches...dont need to add more lol ...

Since you asked I will do my technically challenged best to accomplish that feat! I've never loaded a pic into the computer (I let hubby do all that) from my cam before. But I need to learn these things so what better than learning for another toki lover!:heart:

no, I haven't got it but I have been considering it... how big is it?? I've been trying to find out but no sites have the dimensions.

The face is 2" L x 1.25" w. I can wear it on the very first hole of the band and my wrist measure 6 1/2". (which is an average sized wrist) When I wear it on the 2nd hold, it starts to spin around after awhile because the face of it is very heavy. Definitely a mens sized watch that a woman could wear if she has medium to large wrist and likes heavy watches!

i saw it in person n it IS a big watch..but that actually made me like it more..lol i like big n gawdy things ^^ i'm gonna buy it next time i hit up japanla!

could you post pics of you wearing it? :biggrin: i think that is a cute watch..but i already got 3 watches...dont need to add more lol ...

Well, here goes! A picture of the watch I'm talking about with some flash reflection. Sorry about that! Let me know what you think?

Attachments

• toki watch 001 (Small).jpg
    toki watch 001 (Small).jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 69
  • toki watch 002 (Small).jpg
    toki watch 002 (Small).jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 60
sooo weird...i made post earlier..and its not there! ...thanks for the pics...by looking at it, it didnt seem that big...though i have small/petite wrist than you..so i dont think it would look good on my hands..