Any Neimans out there with Part-Times???

kathleen

Craving a blue bbag
O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
In case I hate this Chloe - hasn't shipped yet - are there any Neimans out there with Part-Times. The part-time is my second choice (should be my first is my gut reaction, but we'll see the chloe first.) Thanks Thanks Thanks
Kathleen

Neiman Marcus Tysons Galleria has a bunch in different colors

Classic hardware: grass green, cafe, truffle, sapin, black, etc.

Giant hardware: periwinkle, grass green, white, marine, etc.

Neiman Marcus Tysons Galleria has a bunch in different colors

Classic hardware: grass green, cafe, truffle, sapin, black, etc.

Giant hardware: periwinkle, grass green, white, marine, etc.
You beat me to it girl. :nuts: I was just going to list them for her. You know we are neighbors.;)

ohhh. i love the marine and the periwinkle. might cancel my chloe order. am very disappointed that neimans is only stocking the black and the white. not my colors. must sleep on it.
Many thanks.
Anyone else is free to add to the list. Along with a good SA's name.

nanaz and incoralblue - just going to post about Tyson's too!

I was just there the other night...seriously, when are any of us going to run into each other?

Omigosh incoral, I am :shame: as well. Everytime I see your screenname, I have been picturing a petite girl w/ blonde hair (no idea why). :P Ay me!

Well I am a petite blonde! :tender: :girlsigh:

No seriously just kidding! Most of the people here I associate them with their avatar...likee AAAlabama...I feel like if i ever run into her in person she'll be a little puppy...so cute still!

nanaz and incoralblue - just going to post about Tyson's too!

I was just there the other night...seriously, when are any of us going to run into each other?

I'm there almost everyday...work in the mall...so chances are you've seen me oogling over the bags at one point.

Remember seeing a guy that looked like this in front of the Balenciaga bags:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: