Is your bf jealous there's a new man named Louis in your life??

Snow White

jet set society
Mar 6, 2007
So is your man jealous of Louis? Do you take care of Louis more than you do your man...:smile: well,i dont BUT i do make sure louis is never sitting on the floor, had his own chair..etc and my man just laughs it up! Share your stories!

Well, I live apart with my bf (but he is moving here soon :nuts:) and everytime he came here, I always drive him around and ask him to put my louis on his laps and telling him don't squeeze him, dont put him on the floor and dont do anything that will hurt my louis :roflmfao:. And he give me that kind of face :cursing:. I always make sure that my louis had his own chair as well when I go to have dinner or even at home. Floor = Big NO NO for my Louis ;)

He also said I probably love my Louis more than my baby if I have one :roflmfao:

^LOL yeah good idea!!

One day while I was talking to him he suddenly became motionless and put his arms in this weird semi-circle shape over the sides and I asked what's wrong? So he said he's trying to imitate my Speedy so he might get more attention. He does some funny things sometimes.

^LOL yeah good idea!!

One day while I was talking to him he suddenly became motionless and put his arms in this weird semi-circle shape over the sides and I asked what's wrong? So he said he's trying to imitate my Speedy so he might get more attention. He does some funny things sometimes.
:roflmfao: :roflmfao: ur BF is TOOO cute! hahaha!:nuts:

Was gaga to BF about how much i :heart: Stephen when it first arrived, and he actually thought I call to tell him i am now in love w/this 'Steven' dude. didn't get why he sounded:cursing: , but then i realized i should've use LV instead of Stephen, as if he know the names of LV bags.....:shame: