Tokidoki Playground on Miami Ink!!!

jennylovexo

♥♥♥BarbieRocks♥♥♥
Nov 5, 2006
Did anyone see Miami Ink last night?? Ami's friend came in for a tattoo and she was carrying a playground tokidoki purse...I couldn't tell if it was campeggio or andiamo but it was AWESOME!! I was drooling over the lattes!! I wasn't even paying any attention to her, I was checking out her bag the whole time! It was :supacool: .

Now I want a playground campeggio or stellina...HELP!! Anyone know where I can find one besides the evil ebay??

Did anyone see Miami Ink last night??

OT. I saw it. I watch Miami Ink every Tuesday. I love that show. ^_^ I'll never get a tatoo but I like seeing the work they do.

Anyway, I noticed her bag too! I was like "She has a Tokidoki :huh:." I really like the style of the bag after seeing it too. I'm glad you narrowed it down. Now I think I want one in that style:huh: ...

OT. I saw it. I watch Miami Ink every Tuesday. I love that show. ^_^ I'll never get a tatoo but I like seeing the work they do.

Anyway, I noticed her bag too! I was like "She has a Tokidoki :huh:." I really like the style of the bag after seeing it too. I'm glad you narrowed it down. Now I think I want one in that style:huh: ...
I love that show too!! I want one of those bags too!!! :drool:
There's a stellina on ebay right now but it's signed and kinda expensive....but check it out... eBay: SIGNED TOKIDOKI LeSportsac Playground Stellina bag +Qee (item 130086944911 end time Mar-08-07 13:12:05 PST)

My BF and I always talk about getting toki tattoos!! I'd never do it b/c I'm sure in 10 years I won't be so into toki but it's a good idea right now!! Do it maya!!! LOL!!

My BF and I always talk about getting toki tattoos!! I'd never do it b/c I'm sure in 10 years I won't be so into toki but it's a good idea right now!! Do it maya!!! LOL!!

noooooooooooooo way!! i have no tattoos and i plan to stay that way!! the boyfriend on the other hand... *sigh* all i know is he's never getting any more tattoos!!! i'm gonna have to keep one eye open when i sleep in the near future when he becomes a tattoo artist! *lol*

I don't have any tats either!! Neither does my BF but after watching miami ink he wants a tattoo!! He changes his mind every day about what it would be so I'm sure he won't be getting one any time soon. I know I'll never have one b/c I would never like something for as long as I'd have it...if that makes any sense!! A toki tattoo sure would be cute though...don't you think??

I know, I know, I said that last night! I said I'd get 2 lattes in :heart: and instead of having Milk & Latte written on them I'd have Jen & John written on them and that would be me and my BF!! :graucho: I'm kinda considering it...but where to put it...I don't want it to be seen all the time but I want it in a place where it can be seen .... decisions decisions... :love:

I know, I know, I said that last night! I said I'd get 2 lattes in :heart: and instead of having Milk & Latte written on them I'd have Jen & John written on them and that would be me and my BF!! :graucho: I'm kinda considering it...but where to put it...I don't want it to be seen all the time but I want it in a place where it can be seen .... decisions decisions... :love:

just remember... milk and latte will turn into sour milk and lumpy latte if not retouched every so often! hehehehe. i see so many older people with tattoos that are grungy, faded, or saggy...

just remember... milk and latte will turn into sour milk and lumpy latte if not retouched every so often! hehehehe. i see so many older people with tattoos that are grungy, faded, or saggy...
But that's the older tats . The ones they do now are so improved that the color doesn't fade and they stay nice for a long time. I got my tattoos 12 years ago and people see them and think they are new.

This is a good point...I always worried about that. ILOVETOKIDOKI - is it true, they're better now so they look better longer??