what do you think of this Michael Kors?

I :heart: MK!!! I have one of his Michael MK bags, the brown signature. However, I would rather buy his clothes instead of his handbags. Unlike several other of the spin off brands by the top designers, his pieces are priced from $50 to $200. I will spend lots on bags, but not clothing. I won't be the same size forever.

i think its def. cute but its a lot ,,,, i dunno if i would want to spend that much on it,, id rather spend that elsewhere i think but it is really cute :smile: so if you love it its totally worth it!

i think i like this one better its got the outside pocket and longer straps and i like the hardware
its on sale on nordstroms for $213 less then the other bag and i think cuter :smile: just in case you like it
MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Winter Warrior' Shoulder Satchel - View All - Nordstrom.com
_5283904.jpg

Although I have a few Michael Kors bags, I have a hard time buying his things as I just don't like him...sorry to those of you who do! On Project Runway he comes across as so whiney!:crybaby: This bag seems really plain-I couldn't get into his Collegiate bags either.