landyard for treo 700wp/does the soild or spray smell better?

bimmer23

O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
hey
I just bought the perfume landyard for my phone but im trying to figure out how to put it on my phone any help? i don't wana take it back i bought the solid perfume and a customer was arguing with the SA buy telling her that the solid was stronger than the spray. that was not true what does everyone else think b/c i agree with the SA that why i bought the solid but i think i will go back friday and get the fragrance my cashmere mist is running out.

I just got back from the store and to me anyway, the solid smelled sweeter and more pleasant than the spray. I wouldn't say it is stronger, but just different - in a good way. I actually like it better than the spray.

I bought the solid and also have some spray. I think the solid is a bit more subtle than the spray. I do like it better than the spray, but I do like both.

the landyard looks like the spray bottle with blk string and the chain has the solid perfume in it. but there is a keychain with just the bottle with no fragrance

Oh, I see. Thanks for clearing that up. I remember a post the other day about the key chain bottle with no fragrance but I wasnt aware of the lanyard one. I may have to have one of those too. Does anyone know if the outlets will ever carry the perfumes as a regular item?? I know they keep the lotions and cleaners.

The customer may have meant that it is stronger because a solid perfume is pure oil and the purest form of perfume. Whereas the spray has alcohol added to it :smile:

I prefer the solid, I loveee it.

i just bought it at the store today but they did not have the keyring with the bottle on it. They might not have it avalible online yet. that's werid!!!Well i have it!

i just bought it at the store today but they did not have the keyring with the bottle on it. They might not have it avalible online yet. that's werid!!!Well i have it!

those are VERY rare as of now.

all stores in bay area have two of the key ring and two of the lanyard

and JAX itself has only about 250

amazing when you think of it

i want the lanyard

hey
I just bought the perfume landyard for my phone but im trying to figure out how to put it on my phone any help?

Maybe this picture will help? (FYI...I had to attach dental floss to my lanyard, push that through, then pull the lanyard through...)

Jan_07006.jpg