Hello Hermes Earthlings, I come in Peace...

Oct 24, 2006
:P Some of you may have never seen me around (I am not new, but to Hermes, I am).........I lurk around posting a little at a time and taking it slow, cause I am trying to save up for my Damier Speedy 25, but you ladies make me wanna buy a Hermes Scarf (That's not too hard to believe, because I want everything that you guys have)

(and yes, I AM another LV lover fighting the force and coming over to the Orange Side)

okay.................:back2topic:

I am loking for a scarf (priced appropriatley,:Push: :yucky: :hysteric: because I am almost dry out of money...:rolleyes: ) Perhaps a Twilly to hang off my bags in a bright color, like Red, Orange, or Green (I :heart: pastels, but I want some color in my life). This is going to be my first ever Hermes purchase, and remember to keep it low "key" because I am only 12 (:wtf: shocker, I know) :shame: Thanks!!

I agree with Rose, I love the idea of a pocket square /pochette for you, in some bright colors because you can both tie it on your neck and on a bag (tight please, silk tends to be slippy). Or maybe if you don't like that idea or if you want a different shape you could choose a twilly because you can tie it in your hair (think pony tail or just to pull your hair back), you can wear it on your neck alone or to hang a pendant, and if you are veeeery tiny you may use it as a belt on your jeans as well.

And eeeehhhhh yes you are a bit insane, but if that's your nature there's no hope. I stated at barely 15 (well...actually that was a while ago)

I agree with Rose, I love the idea of a pocket square /pochette for you, in some bright colors because you can both tie it on your neck and on a bag (tight please, silk tends to be slippy). Or maybe if you don't like that idea or if you want a different shape you could choose a twilly because you can tie it in your hair (think pony tail or just to pull your hair back), you can wear it on your neck alone or to hang a pendant, and if you are veeeery tiny you may use it as a belt on your jeans as well.

i am an ant compared to most of my friends..........4 ft 5 inches, 60-70 pounds

very focused for a 12 year old.... it took me 25 years whereas it took you 12..I hope you find something real soon.

here's a twilly---i know its blue but this is a good place to start :smile:

Welcome